Lemons

Epix

-1 from the one that was mainly posted about, you guys kind of instigated the fight. also, this is nowhere near a reason strong enough to kick imo.

@@Epix "constant channel hopping" is an offense, it is channel spamming.

+1 there is no reason for you wanting to cause fights with knowledge you'll piss someone off, and to ruin everyone's mood.

I was the cause of disagreement that made people angry because of my opinion. I'll take the blame for starting the disagreement but how in the world does that translate to trolling and then to an xG kick?

This protest isnt just from this disagreement, I've seen you troll many times before.

But this is the only evidence I have.

-1 from the one that was mainly posted about, you guys kind of instigated the fight. also, this is nowhere near a reason strong enough to kick imo.

Well its mostly cause hes causing trouble and who wants a troll in their clan hes jsut annoying to people and why ahve that around were here to play games and have fun not deal with bull shit

+1 there is no reason for you wanting to cause fights with knowledge you'll piss someone off, and to ruin everyone's mood.

I was the cause of disagreement that made people angry because of my opinion. I'll take the blame for starting the disagreement but how in the world does that translate to trolling and then to an xG kick?

This protest isnt just from this disagreement, I've seen you troll many times before.

I would love to know how as in which ways i have trolled on teamspeak that has affected you so much you really want me out of xG

annoying =/= troll

He's not even fighting in that screenshot, at most thats a minor disagreement, if you could even call it that.

Big whoop he channel spammed lets remove his member for it.

-1 for obvious reasons, thats not disrespect, trolling, or even a problem in that screenshot.

I don't know how this is being taken seriously. Get proof of his "Trolling", then put it as a reason. Also if he follows people in teamspeak, its not a big deal, maybe its annoying but its nothing to make a member protest over. It seems you guys are just butthurt since he had a different opinion than you

I would love to know how as in which ways i have trolled on teamspeak that has affected you so much you really want me out of xG

You have spammed channels many times before you came into room I have been in and mic spammed and I'm done and this is just ts. I've seen you try to instigate many arguments on servers.

He's not even fighting in that screenshot, at most thats a minor disagreement, if you could even call it that.

-1 for obvious reasons, thats not disrespect, trolling, or even a problem in that screenshot.

I don't know how this is being taken seriously. Get proof of his "Trolling", then put it as a reason. Also if he follows people in teamspeak, its not a big deal, maybe its annoying but its nothing to make a member protest over. It seems you guys are just butthurt since he had a different opinion than you

Like i said, this isn't the only instance where he has tried to get people mad. this is just the only evidence i have against him now.

You have spammed channels many times before you came into room I have been in and mic spammed and I'm done and this is just ts. I've seen you try to instigate many arguments on servers.

You've played with me on TTT and I hardly ever had problems there. Also, I mic spam and channel hopping are your "trolling" reasons? No solid proof?

I personally dont want him kicked out i just want him to fix his act, he has made many members mad. i just didnt know where else to make this thread.

He came in the channel during the discusstion, we were trying to tell roxy how wards are very important. Instead of staying out of it/helping he says things like:

<02:24:20> "Epix": you dont need it

<02:24:25> "Epix": you just fucking ball hard

Hence why people in my channel were angered.

I do agree though this is not worthy of a kick out of the clan.

He's not even fighting in that screenshot, at most thats is, you could minor disagreement, if you could even call it that.

Like i said, this isn't the only instance where he has tried to get people mad. this is just the only evidence i have against him now.

Thing Is you could get half of xG to +1 this but without proof higherups cant act.

General? The anonymous thread? The divisions pages? You could have posted this anywhere but here. Or you know, you could have actually messaged me or tried any form of contact or reprimanding before making a member protest.

I was jut

He came in the channel during the discusstion, we were trying to tell roxy how wards are very important. Instead of staying out of it/helping he says things like:

<02:24:20> "Epix": you dont need it

<02:24:25> "Epix": you just fucking ball hard

Hence why people in my channel were angered.

I do agree though this is not worthy of a kick out of the clan.

giving my opinion, albeit vulgar. Not really trolling if you ask me.

Epix honestly its cause you comment on every little damn thing and that's what pisses everybody off you did instigate arguments you do this by commented and adding your opinion on everything.