Lemons

Epix

I was jut

-1 from the one that was mainly posted about, you guys kind of instigated the fight. also, this is nowhere near a reason strong enough to kick imo.

@@Epix "constant channel hopping" is an offense, it is channel spamming.

He came in the channel during the discusstion, we were trying to tell roxy how wards are very important. Instead of staying out of it/helping he says things like:

<02:24:20> "Epix": you dont need it

<02:24:25> "Epix": you just fucking ball hard

Hence why people in my channel were angered.

I do agree though this is not worthy of a kick out of the clan.

giving my opinion, albeit vulgar. Not really trolling if you ask me.

Yes, it is not trolling but immensely annoying when a random kid budges into a conversation and does the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what you are trying to get done.

Epix honestly its cause you comment on every little damn thing and that's what pisses everybody off you did instigate arguments you do this by commented and adding your opinion on everything.

What?

I was jut

He came in the channel during the discusstion, we were trying to tell roxy how wards are very important. Instead of staying out of it/helping he says things like:

<02:24:20> "Epix": you dont need it

<02:24:25> "Epix": you just fucking ball hard

Hence why people in my channel were angered.

I do agree though this is not worthy of a kick out of the clan.

giving my opinion, albeit vulgar. Not really trolling if you ask me.

Yes, it is not trolling but immensely annoying when a random kid budges into a conversation and does the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what you are trying to get done.

And looking at the screenshots, no one was really trying to tell me what was going on or anything helpful to me... You guys kept the fire going.

@@Epix you should just leave this thread alone, theres no way you'd be kicked out for this.

Like I said, I don't want him kicked out. I just want him to get his act together, because its making a lot of members mad on how he handles situations like this.

-1 because as far as I read before I got extremely bored with all the stupid... he was arguing about some crap about a game.... and the only thing I am seeing people say in their +1s is that he "channel spams or comes into the channel and trolls" so...blacklist him from your channel and gg kids...

#close please before this cancer spreads further

In all honesty this thread would make a lot more sense if it was a protest against Fuzz or Cloud, seeing as how they are the exact description of what all of you are calling Epix.

In all honesty this thread would make a lot more sense if it was a protest against Fuzz or Cloud, seeing as how they are the exact description of what all of you are calling Epix.

I can kind of see with Fuzz but i don't consider cloud what i am calling Epix

I don't know Epix or any of his past behavior but what I see here does not constitute removal of membership? From the looks of it you guys just had a disagreement about something on league and I'm sorry to say but differences of opinion don't always mean trolling.

So, a demotion on this proof alone is a -1 from me. If you can get further proof which actually shows him trolling etc. then maybe I would respond differently.

I can kind of see with Fuzz but i don't consider cloud what i am calling Epix

I've seen Fuzz act like a moron on other servers. I haven't really spoken to cloud, though when I did he was mic spamming in warrior's channel & yelling at Aubri.

Not to mention blacklisted me for being a "racist faggot."

-1 This is no reason to kick someone from the clan. In the future, kick him/silence him/blacklist him. There are ways to deal with that situation. This is in no way a valid reason to make a member protest.

On a side note. Epix, wards are what make the world go round in League. Please top lane with no ward. Please support with no ward. See how quickly things go south. Even mid lane can be a tad bit crazy without a ward, depends on your champion, your lane opponent, and their jungle.

@@John True, I was just saying early game with leona you might not actually need wards, if you play the right way. You definitely need wards, but I was just putting my opinion on a single situation. (they were talking about early game leona build). I ward all the time.