Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

John Wilks Boothe

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

[MEDIA=imgur]CPegBip[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]d2CIt1i[/MEDIA]

Mildly off topic, but I just thought i'd humor a few people.

After this happened I went into darks teamspeak channel and asked if he was going to have any input, and was kicked, then had a bunch of people come to the channel I was in harassing me, daring me to make a report abuse thread.

-1. you were camping and you know it, you tried to argue with them about it, and now you got slayed for it, then you were told to drop it by the admins and you didn't therefor you got kicked, I was there and seen it, stop trying to excuse or lie your way out of it, gg no re go away.

You also came into darkwolf's channel and screamed about it , and you were lucky you did not get banned for that. I would of banned you straight off if you came in screaming and I had admin. I tried to tell you to stop going into the channel and screaming and you just called me a faggot. thats one way of getting kicked out of xg man.

I didn't kick you from the TeamSpeak channel. You'd need to check TeamSpeak for that. However, I wish I had saved the harassment you started on me in Dark's channel. Don't play innocent here. I slayed you for camping, which can be confirmed by @@orangejuice. The slay was valid, then you cried abuse which it wasn't. Then what unfolded in the imgur links happened.

Last I checked I don't need to type out a valid reason for your kick. The reason was you continued on in admin chat after I warned you with the gag.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@serbiansnaga

I'm not sure if there's a way to see chat logs in teamspeak but if you can then you can see his continue harassment in TeamSpeak. I closed the conversation before screencapping it.

Your proof shows nothing.

And from what im hearing from others you then went to team speak and harassed them and a few others.

my proof shows i was stating my case, not arguing

you must be fucking blind if you thought i kept argueing

On the last part you circled in the second screenshot, it shows you using admin chat to argue, coincidentally you blocked it.

And from what im hearing from others you then went to team speak and harassed them and a few others.

Your proof does not cover ANYTHING that happened before it.

For all we know you could have been a total faggot before all this happened.

Should still type a reason when you kick, just so people who don't understand whats so wrong with being a dick...

But the fact that you were harassing people, arguing after asked to stop, and complaining in general shows that this was in fact NOT abuse.

Your proof does not cover ANYTHING that happened before it.

For all we know you could have been a total faggot before all this happened.

[MEDIA=imgur]eAOkax7[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]gJxrJ2K[/MEDIA]

FULL Console log list from the start of the map, so no nothing happened before that. Thx