iRpx

John Wilks Boothe - Counter-Strike: Source

@@Rhododendron can you just ban this little stain please? as hes been harrasing people on ts , saying i hope your parrents die , i hope you start to drown and your parrents dont save you n stuff like that

<18:39:34> "[Rpx] Rpx": oh

<18:39:44> "[Rpx] Rpx": i was busy with not getting cancer from you

<18:39:50> "[Rpx] Rpx": faggot

also nice steam id of the staff member LEL

this is the stupidest admin abuse thread in a long while, not only did you fuck up but you also admin disrespected (which REALLY isnt helping your case). Lately all you have done was be a complete annoyance in xG ranging from starting arguments to just trolling. how you EVER got into xG amazes me but i hope the people who +1 you REALLY start watching your attitude and making a real facepalm for even +1ing you, even in game you have a history (keep in mind he hasn't even been here long) of just being an annoyance in game. Jesus christ, why do we keep having these KIDS (yes you are a KID for your attitude i couldn't give a shit if you were 35) who feel they have some entitlement and that everything they do wrong is someone else's fault. Please grow up and learn some manners.

Edit: Also i'd like to add that everyone stop insulting each other (that includes you shadow) if RPX keeps acting up like this just let him get his forum ban. There is no reason to go into his level.

Edit: Also i'd like to add that everyone stop insulting each other (that includes you shadow) if RPX keeps acting up like this just let him get his forum ban. There is no reason to go into his level.

This. This right here. What are you people, 12 years old? I expect much more from xG Members as well as Staff Members when dealing with situations like this. I'm serious, the attitude being shown in this thread is shit awful. Grow up.

Now, in regards to this Abuse. Unless there was something happening earlier, there was no reason to gag Rpx. Just because someone replies "whatever kid" does not give you the means to gag them. How is that, in any way, carrying on an "argument"? It isn't. It's simply saying "alright, fine, I'll stop, but I'm still mad about it" and is a completely reasonable reaction. After gagging him for no legitimate reason, he proceeded to get further upset (as yes, it was unjustifiable) and was then kicked for pointing it out.

His attitude on TeamSpeak before/after is irrelevant to this thread, so stop bringing it up. Rpx deserves as much respect as any other player who is treated unjustly ingame. You know who you are, and I better not see this sort of behaviour again.

Honestly, I'm seeing so many blind and rash reactions to this it's not even funny, both from Members and Staff Members. Great, Rpx was wrong, does that mean he should be unjustly gagged/kicked? No, not in the slightest.

@@iRpx lose the aggressive behaviour, attitude, and start treating people with respect. If someone is harassing you or disrespecting you, be the bigger man and notify a Higher-Up or just ignore them. If no change is made, it will most likely result in a forum ban. You have been warned. To all of you who insist on feeding the fire by mentioning things that are irrelevant for the sole purpose of knocking someone down, grow the fuck up.

@@John Don't abuse your power because someone is annoying you, because judging by these screenshots, it looks like you acted out in anger/frustration. Rpx did not continue the argument, he only made a comment which is not on the grounds of a gag, let alone a kick when he questioned why he was gagged. Remember, it is expected of our Staff that they remain unbiased at all times.

TL;DR - ...

#Closing this shit-fest of a thread.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods