BeefCake - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

BeefCake

Steam ID:

tevintran

Information:

I didn't mean to door my fellow cts (3) and I didn't know that I'll get banned and I didn't mean for everyone to get killed. Because the warden said all cts line up where the door closes and yes cts.

Looking at the ban site, you were not banned for teamkilling, you got day banned for Bhop scripts by SMAC on awp/scout.

@@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster

EDIT: I looked up your teamban, and it was perm for freekilling by @@DeathGod

i wasn't there but @@Matsi was and i believe we had a discussion about this and he told me the warden said NOT to close the door yet you went and did it anyway. so it was intentional, need more info though but since warden said not to and you did it anyway -1 this is subject to change if i know more of the details from deathgod and any other mod/admin that was there

+1 for unban now, not reduce to another week, he's already been banned for 2 weeks all for killing some teammates with a door...LOL! Pretty sure he should have only gotten a slay, maybe a day ctban at most for it...

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@John @@Forest

3DMs and a D all +1 for reduced ban/unbanning.... any of you wanna actually do it and close this? :cat: