Voly

CS:GO | Dead or what?

give penguin DL and volt/nick k DM and the rest of the oldies Moderator and get the servers back up when possible then populate the shit out of it

give penguin DL and volt/nick k DM and the rest of the oldies Moderator and get the servers back up when possible then populate the shit out of it

If Penguin knows how to code then I second this

i swear, if you say if X knows how to code then i second this one more time, i will march up to canadia and smash your computer

i swear, if you say if X knows how to code then i second this one more time, i will march up to canadia and smash your computer

@@Canadia watch out.

I don't have a computer

I don't have a computer

Lies

Penguin is bad, Nick is too nice, and idk but i think Volt is emo <3

Penguin is bad, Nick is too nice, and idk but i think Volt is emo <3

Wut