Voly

CS:GO | Dead or what?

Is CS:GO completely dead ( all servers being permanently removed) or are they coming back up when heb comes out?

@@Rhododendron

@@Forest

enforcer would be a good option for DL. IMO

Enforcer stepped down to member via pm to me, which was forwarded to forest 4 days ago.

The issue wasn't with that the Division wasn't being run right, it's that our server has been behind on updates etc. since starbuck left due to the fact that nobody can code, and it is too time consuming to learn whilst dealing with life etc. and also trying to have some fun.

IMO I did a fine job as a DL, getting hotfixes for almost every major bug put on in at most 48 hours after they arose, the biggest issue was the population literally nobody on staff played the server for more than an hour or two, and all of you came in a herd, you would all join and play at the same time, and then leave an hour or so later together, 1 time every few weeks. I'm just as guilty of not populating as well, however I spread my time out, and did an hour or so every couple days. I think it just got to the point when a bunch of people had personal problems, and others moved, that everyone was missing that special friend in the server who made it that much more fun.

Enforcer stepped down to member via pm to me, which was forwarded to forest 4 days ago.

The issue wasn't with that the Division wasn't being run right, it's that our server has been behind on updates etc. since starbuck left due to the fact that nobody can code, and it is too time consuming to learn whilst dealing with life etc. and also trying to have some fun.

IMO I did a fine job as a DL, getting hotfixes for almost every major bug put on in at most 48 hours after they arose, the biggest issue was the population literally nobody on staff played the server for more than an hour or two, and all of you came in a herd, you would all join and play at the same time, and then leave an hour or so later together, 1 time every few weeks. I'm just as guilty of not populating as well, however I spread my time out, and did an hour or so every couple days. I think it just got to the point when a bunch of people had personal problems, and others moved, that everyone was missing that special friend in the server who made it that much more fun.

well said

To add on to it, silence himself has said to me numerous times that he does not want to deal with the CSGO servers himself, because it is frustrating (with all the stupid shit valve did to community run servers, making it pretty much impossible to run without a decent understanding) and that most of the time I ended up having to figure it out, because he wasn't sure what some of the problems were himself.

you were fine as DL, no reason to demote you.

Nom, line, Lord of yeast, Pixel, Fuck off lahey, etc. They all made the server fun as hell, i know i loved playing cause of shen, baron, and grim

Nom, line, Lord of yeast, Pixel, Fuck off lahey, etc. They all made the server fun as hell, i know i loved playing cause of shen, baron, and grim

How did Line make it fun?

he was one of those people that stuck out, idk.

he was one of those people that stuck out, idk.

I liked line. He was pretty chill when you got to know him, and talked to him, at first i hated him. he was an egotistical jackass who thought he was always right.