Pepper

College

But seriously... probably not.. but still a chance I will

But idk what college

Why not?

Idk

Be that way then

If you aren't, go into a trade. Tradesmen make a lot more than they used to, and do better than most post-graduates within their first 5 years of graduation.

Community College atm. I am terrified of taking out loans and having debts.

Life question here.

I am interested in Architecture, but the job market is low.

Civil Engineering is the closest to architecture, but it doesn't interest me at all. But it pays.

And also Video Game Level design, but the unemployment rate on that is high high.

What should I go into?

And also, do people still dorm 3rd, 4th and 5th years? Or just find an apartment?

I WAS gonna go to Clarion University after high school but they sorta canned their music program due to budget cuts. What's ironic is that they are one of the biggest music schools in the area. I can only hope they bring it back before i finish high school.

Why not?

Idk

Be that way then

If you aren't, go into a trade. Tradesmen make a lot more than they used to, and do better than most post-graduates within their first 5 years of graduation.

I'm probably going into the army and then probably police academy, which I dont consider college even tho it might be considered it.

@@Necromancer you fool, you have to have an associates before being a police officer lel

anyways, im still deciding whether to live at home or live in the dorms for college. so not sure about my school choice.

Community College atm. I am terrified of taking out loans and having debts.

Life question here.

I am interested in Architecture, but the job market is low.

Civil Engineering is the closest to architecture, but it doesn't interest me at all. But it pays.

And also Video Game Level design, but the unemployment rate on that is high high.

What should I go into?

And also, do people still dorm 3rd, 4th and 5th years? Or just find an apartment?

depends on the school some only allow freshman and sophomores to dorm, others allow it until you graduate. i know people who have dormed all college, and people who have gotten apartments, condos, and even rented a house as a group.

When I'm out of high school, I'll probably go to University of Georgia or something relatively close. My idea is to get a job along the lines of Information Security or Computer Forensics for the FBI/CIA