STEAM_0:0:47350511

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I first discovered XenoGamers after a different clan's jailbreak shut down. I found xG's jailbreak, and it seemed to be the only one which balanced community and practicality (
active admins, friendly users
) and began playing around December of last year. (
This is probably incorrect, don't quote me on it
.) And soon lost interest in Counter Strike: Source. I looked for the server again, but did not find it. Upon further review, I found there was a direct connect button on this website, so I used that and I got to playing again. I am in the XenoGamers steam group, regularly play on Jailbreak and rarely Minigames, and would love to be an official part of the xG community.

I wasn't impersonating, I didn't know you had to be an official xG member to wear the tag. No one bothered explaining until now.

Its implied and Hex told you countless times to remove it but you didnt

-1 thought you were cool but you just started screaming accept my app and Hex asked you five times to remove tags you wore them so long i thought you were a member its a -1 from me.

A:8

M:4

No one can take a joke, huh? And I didn't remove tag because I was busy making the application.

Its implied and Hex told you countless times to remove it but you didnt

I didn't remove it because I was making an application. Derp.

I told you yesterday but you ignored me and i can but you've gotten really obnoxious lately sorry

How have I been "Getting obnoxious lately"?

I didn't remove it because I was making an application. Derp.

How have I been "Getting obnoxious lately"?

+1 MY APP +1 MY APP!!! you've been acting stupid and you just don't seem 16 to me honestly.

-1 you were wearing tags , you constantly say go +1 my app , accept my app , your attitude is bad

A8/10

M5/10

I didn't know you had to become an xG member, no one noted me until now and then everyone started whining. And can nobody take a joke now? I don't care if anyone +1's it really.