ThePistolBoss

ThePistolBoss - Counter-Strike: Source

I didn't know you had to become an xG member, no one noted me until now and then everyone started whining. And can nobody take a joke now? I don't care if anyone 's it really.

Then why are u asking why we -1'd and stuff if you don't care.

-1 You have a terrible attitude to everyone, very rude, wearing tags and immature. You are quite active as I see you on quite a bit.

a:7/10

m:4/10

~Thanks Eden

Okay this has really turned into a circle jerk rest over several things.

1) He jokingly said nasty things to puppy, it's pretty pathetic but it's nothing new. Members and nonmembers alike have been harassing puppy throughout her playtime on xG. I don't see why it's such a big deal of a sudden.

2) He wore tags. So what? It's not like he knew he had to apply, there are communities where you can wear tags without applying. It's an honest mistake which was fixed.

3) He asked for +1s which isn't really stated anywhere saying you can't ask for them. If it is, my bad. But realize the membership guidelines state you can't -1 just because they asked for a +1. It will be counted as invalid.

1) He jokingly said nasty things to puppy, it's pretty pathetic but it's nothing new. Members and nonmembers alike have been harassing puppy throughout her playtime on xG. I don't see why it's such a big deal of a sudden.

2) He wore tags. So what? It's not like he knew he had to apply, there are communities where you can wear tags without applying. It's an honest mistake which was fixed.

3) He asked for +1s which isn't really stated anywhere saying you can't ask for them. If it is, my bad. But realize the membership guidelines state you can't -1 just because they asked for a +1. It will be counted as invalid.

In the member guidelines it DOES say however that members will not be accepted if they are annoying. If people become annoyed with his behaviour, whether it be harassment, asking for +1s, spam, etc. it's a legit reason and should be counted.

In the member guidelines it DOES say however that members will not be accepted if they are annoying. If people become annoyed with his behaviour, whether it be harassment, asking for +1s, spam, etc. it's a legit reason and should be counted.

If they say they are -1'ing because he is annoying, and they say that its one of the reasons he is annoying, then yes, it should be counted.

I think forest is saying its invalid if that's the only reason.

If they say they are -1'ing because he is annoying, and they say that its one of the reasons he is annoying, then yes, it should be counted.

I think forest is saying its invalid if that's the only reason.

Silence said it, please read the membership guidelines.

Whether he is annoying or not is a personal opinion and isn't the reason on everyone's decision.

Though I find it kind of ironic a jailbreaker is calling another jailbreaker annoying.

-1 I've seen you wear the tags a lot. I just never thought to ask if you joined.

#everyoneneedstocalmthefuckdown #ididntknow #getoverit

Thanks for stating the obvious.. first of many... well first overall

Whether he is annoying or not is a personal opinion and isn't the reason on everyone's decision.

Though I find it kind of ironic a jailbreaker is calling another jailbreaker annoying.

It baffles me how many people are PMS-ing about me wearing tags when until here, NO ONE said ANYTHING. Until Hex went on game chat and started whining "Rick's using tags! RICK SEND AN APP", no one cared, everyone went on in bliss.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@Forest @@serbiansnaga has like 14-15 -1's doesnt look like its getting much better...

Well his attitude after being confronted about it may be why they are -1ing. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo

Closing this tonight if no input given, as it appears he has far too many -1's.