ThePistolBoss

ThePistolBoss - Counter-Strike: Source

wow, Im sorry but you've been wearing the xG tags for probably more than a week, I thought u were actually in the clan. If you've been on the servers this long you know it is protocol to not wear the tags unless you are a member. I havent been on much but according to everyone else you are immature as hell now, I havent seen it for myself. ill stay at a +/- 0

wow, Im sorry but you've been wearing the xG tags for probably more than a week, I thought u were actually in the clan. If you've been on the servers this long you know it is protocol to not wear the tags unless you are a member. I havent been on much but according to everyone else you are immature as hell now, I havent seen it for myself. ill stay at a +/- 0

No, I was "immature" for roughly 10 minutes.

No, I was "immature" for roughly 10 minutes.

but you cant prove it to me, Which is why i am staying at a 0

*EDIT* : -1

CANT TAKE POSITIVE CRITICISM, IMMATURE AS HELL (RATED EVERYONE"S POSTS FUCK YOU BASICALLY)

You can't prove that you should be in xG over forums to Odyssey when he's rarely seen you on.

Let me edit what i said, I meant i wasnt on when he was acting all immature and "spamming for +1s" and stuff. he seemed pretty mature for the 2-3 weeks ive seen him on guess i was wrong.

Let me edit what i said, I meant i wasnt on when he was acting all immature and "spamming for +1s" and stuff. he seemed pretty mature for the 2-3 weeks ive seen him on guess i was wrong.

I've never been in a app. this intense lol...

Please, just stop fighting.

A 7/10

M 6/10

Seems like a friendly guy, but when told to take off tags (around that time) he told us to go +1 his app after learning he can only wear them when he is IN xG (Regardless of being humorous and crap, He still told us to go do it). Seems to get in fights frequently.

He should probably read up on the regular global rules, MOTD rules, and what to do when posting a member app (like regardless of anything, do not just ask people to go +1 your app), Once he does that and acts a bit different, i'll probably change it to a +1.

Good luck, You'll probably need it for this app..

Wait so, you aren't in the clan yet I've seen you with our tags on? And you aren't in the clan? that's a big no-no. Also, you spam and freekill alot.

M:3/10

A:7/10

D:-1-1-1

^I swear I'm the only one who still does this

If I or another staff member catches you with our tags again we will ban you.