Fraggot - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Dick Fraggotson III

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39282916

Information:

IwasbannedfromCTforcesbyGanjamonsterIwasinsideofmedic,andIsawaguninsideofmedicwherearebelhadbeenkilled.IwashealingmyselfbecauseIfell,andIhadfivehealthleft.Anyway,ItriedtoshootthegunawaybutthenIwasslayed,andbannedforoneweekforshootingaguninmedic.WithnospecificationofwhyIwasbanned.

do you have a spacebar?

I was banned from CT forces by Ganjamonster I was inside of medic, and I saw a gun inside of medic where a rebel had been killed. I was healing my self because I fell, and I had five health left. Anyway, I tried to shoot the gun away but then I was slayed, and banned for one week for shooting a gun in medic. With no specification of why I was banned.

It was probably because he had enough offenses to deserve a week ban (Just doing something under deserving of a day ban, then doing something that does deserve a day ban (or more), Instead of filling in that small little crack.) I won't fight it. But he could have waited a small bit (Thinking) before he really did CT ban him, Waiting for him to trip the wire that ganja needed to be able to CT ban him without MASS confusion.

he got a week ban because i previously banned him for a day, im not gonna keep re-banning them for a day over and over they get the punishment 1st ct ban is a day 2nd ct ban is a week and so on that's why you have received a week ban instead of a day, i strongly suggest you learn the rules cuz we don't need bad cts

he got a week ban because i previously banned him for a day, im not gonna keep re-banning them for a day over and over they get the punishment 1st ct ban is a day 2nd ct ban is a week and so on that's why you have received a week ban instead of a day, i strongly suggest you learn the rules cuz we don't need bad cts

Because he picked up a map gun from a T who died?

Also what has fraggot done previously? You put read motd for the reason on his first CT ban which is clearly not a reason.

Because he picked up a map gun from a T who died?

Also what has fraggot done previously? You put read motd for the reason on his first CT ban which is clearly not a reason.

That reason is used a lot, It's basically for rules that we don't want to explain but we know are bannable (It's not a big deal), Or the reason is too long. I'd assume either the rebel didn't pick the gun up (if it really was a map gun) and had his own, or it was for another reason in the past just before it. We still don't know exactly why he was banned. But i think it's fine.