xGShadowSpy

Hu..b Replacement

Cause again, if the same thing happens as last time, I will have to remove all people's credits and spend a while fixing it. Go outside and buy a Fedora if you want a hat.

Or just buy/rent a server with Fedora installed? Does that count as having a hat?

I'm not sure if you guys will get a refund or not. If he makes it possible for me, and/or gives me permission to do so, once we implement some form of "credits" in the server, either I can give you guys credits that actually donated[if you have your old donation codes[[unsure if Silence still has any of that data]]], or he can set a default so that everyone starts off with x-amount of credits.

Either way, I plan on doing some contests, etc, for winning credits and such when it's back.

I don't know when the store will be finished. Silence said he is working on it. He is obviously busy. I know you guys want the store back on the server, but continuously bugging Silence for it won't bring it much faster.

Anyway, it will come, hopefully it doesn't take too much longer. I want to get us earning money, but lacking the store, it is causing us to lose players and money.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052