kona309

Hex - Counter-Strike: Source

Oh right, I forgot Derp tricked you into believing MinceCrack and MineCrack are two different people.

If you're going by literal terms, yes you've never spoken only yelled.

ohhh ok well you also like kinda gave invaild freeday's and you were disrespecting you aren't innocent, you weren't being very nice to anyone

-1 Sure they disrespect, but all of you disrespect -.-

I don't see why they get pulled out of this shit for it.

I disrespect to, and I'm gonna do it now because its just getting way out of hand.

Kona - You're a terrible mod, you don't do anything except for agreeing with people. You can't do anything yourself and you're barely active anyways and when you're on you don't really do anything.

I do agree with the cock sucking stuff going kind of a tad bit far but again, all of you do it so it shouldn't really matter. All of our shit mods (90% of our mods are shit) all you do is abuse all chat, abuse unmuting and muting yourself, gag yourself which kinda spams the chat. You guys do it way to much. Then when something in game happens none of you do your job and actually fix the problem. Instead all you do to avoid the situation is "I didn't see it." If you're dead mod, admin, staff... You should be watching the players at all times (It's your fucking job) and if you don't necessarily "see it" that's because

1. You're not doing your job as a staff.

2. You don't really care what happens as long as your staff.

3. You're tabbed out because you don't wanna get involved in what's happening in the game.

If any of the above three reasons is what is happening; (90% of the staff I was mentioning about) (Don't wanna give names to the public, only for Darkwolf because then all of you will be immature about it) then please get off rankings and let people who actually care do it.

Yes it's just a game but it's not fun when you're abusing and not doing your job.

Now what does all this have to do with the situation?

Again all I'm saying is that all of you members, and you staff disrespect so why is it bad for them doing it.

Case Closed.

ohhh ok well you also like kinda gave invaild freeday's and you were disrespecting you aren't innocent, you weren't being very nice to anyone

First off, let's get some things clear.

You don't know what disrespect is OR you're just a delicate flower.

My days are all valid.

AND HOLYYYYYY FUCK. Since when does me being innocent or not have to do with this thread? If you feel as if I'm a bad person or member make an appropriate request or protest.

I disrespect to, and I'm gonna do it now because its just getting way out of hand.

Kona - You're a terrible mod, you don't do anything except for agreeing with people. You can't do anything yourself and you're barely active anyways and when you're on you don't really do anything.

I do agree with the cock sucking stuff going kind of a tad bit far but again, all of you do it so it shouldn't really matter. All of our shit mods (90% of our mods are shit) all you do is abuse all chat, abuse unmuting and muting yourself, gag yourself which kinda spams the chat. You guys do it way to much. Then when something in game happens none of you do your job and actually fix the problem. Instead all you do to avoid the situation is "I didn't see it." If you're dead mod, admin, staff... You should be watching the players at all times (It's your fucking job) and if you don't necessarily "see it" that's because

3. You're tabbed out because you don't wanna get involved in what's happening in the game.

If any of the above three reasons is what is happening; (90% of the staff I was mentioning about) (Don't wanna give names to the public, only for Darkwolf because then all of you will be immature about it) then please get off rankings and let people who actually care do it.

Yes it's just a game but it's not fun when you're abusing and not doing your job.

Again all I'm saying is that all of you members, and you staff disrespect so why is it bad for them doing it.

Case Closed.

How the fuck does this even relate to the thread?

If your gonna shitpost, do it elsewhere.

Case Closed.

This is about HEX not fucking kona, jesus christ. if you are having such a hard time with kona take it up in another god damn thread. Why are you insulting the staff when you should look at yourself, stop acting as if you are this high and mighty kid. Ever since you have gotten mod you have been nothing but a cocky kid and still continue to do it even after you left. Stop acting as if you were better than us, you yourself take everything someone says to heart, now you are saying this isn't disrespect yet when other people you don't like it is. I hate you, i really fucking hate you rainbow dashie.

now that my immaturity has gotten the best of me i'm gonna answer this ban request.

+1 Hex, jesus christ come on dude, i don't have a problem with you personally but you gotta watch what you say, there is already another thread on him and i feel like action should really be taken and have some sort of input from out DMs and DL. I want to give Hex one final warning, we all can get really pissy (just look at what i wrote before), i want to see hex have some sort of slap on the wrist and if he doesn't shape up then we ban him for awhile, i'm only being generous because i feel hex is just going through some rough patch with everyone in the clan and should cool off.

TLDR: Fuck you rainbow, Hex gets one more chance.

This is about HEX not fucking kona, jesus christ. if you are having such a hard time with kona take it up in another god damn thread. Why are you insulting the staff when you should look at yourself, stop acting as if you are this high and mighty kid. Ever since you have gotten mod you have been nothing but a cocky kid and still continue to do it even after you left. Stop acting as if you were better than us, you yourself take everything someone says to heart, now you are saying this isn't disrespect yet when other people you don't like it is. I hate you, i really fucking hate you rainbow dashie.

now that my immaturity has gotten the best of me i'm gonna answer this ban request.

+1 Hex, jesus christ come on dude, i don't have a problem with you personally but you gotta watch what you say, there is already another thread on him and i feel like action should really be taken and have some sort of input from out DMs and DL. I want to give Hex one final warning, we all can get really pissy (just look at what i wrote before), i want to see hex have some sort of slap on the wrist and if he doesn't shape up then we ban him for awhile, i'm only being generous because i feel hex is just going through some rough patch with everyone in the clan and should cool off.

TLDR: Fuck you rainbow, Hex gets one more chance.

Uh duh it's not about Kona. Are you retarded? I was just trying to help him. And I don't think I am better than anyone, I find myself a complete loser. I have no friends in highschool, I'm poor as fuck, and I am just overall an annoying kid. You don't have to be a cock about it though. "Stop acting as if you were better than us" Aren't you doing that? You're acting all might and tough but you're just annoying as me. You've got no respect for anyone else

lel, both the behaviour and attitude being displayed by Hex is atrocious. He's a long time player, and should honestly know better. Now, I don't know if this was done because he was throwing some hissy-fit, or if was completely honest opinion, but regardless of that; if players/members are taking offence then it needs to stop. There's my opinion on the matter.

@@ChrisBenoit and @@SonicRainbow , take your match of fistycuffs elsewhere, like the flagpole outside of the school. Don't want to see you two duking it out in here. One and only warning :Old Man:

EDIT: Forgot to mention one other alternative; this being that he was joking around with the players he "disrespected", in which case it's completely up to those he mentioned.

Uh duh it's not about Kona. Are you retarded? I was just trying to help him. And I don't think I am better than anyone, I find myself a complete loser. I have no friends in highschool, I'm poor as fuck, and I am just overall an annoying kid. You don't have to be a cock about it though. "Stop acting as if you were better than us" Aren't you doing that? You're acting all might and tough but you're just annoying as me. You've got no respect for anyone else

How are you trying to help Kona? you are telling him how he is a shit mod and doesn't do anything, if anyone's brain isn't straight it's yours. You clearly do think you are better than everyone because you always comment on other people's performance, thinking they are a shit mod or they don't do they're job, yet when you were mod you didn't do much. We have had this damn discussion before rainbow and clearly that didn't get through your skull. Also How in the holy hell acting as if i'm better than anyone? I'm just so sick of you judging everyone's performance. Like remember that thread you made not to long ago about the Staff award? Now isn't that sending a message? Who gives you the right to deem whos best staff and who isn't? (although ganja is a damn good mod)? It's the egotistical shit that i'm fed up with. And you clearly don't know me and understand what respect is, first of all this is a video game community not some company or factory. I like the people i like and thats that, i guess you could say i respect all staff members who earned their positions.

Also @@Forest Now is best of time of any to say what i said and if you don't think so i'm sorry, Rainbow if you really wanna discuss this then add me on steam or talk to me on teamspeak because i'll stop here only cause Forest is getting annoyed. You british mofo forest

Link some of the other lead bros to get opinions @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@John @@Gkoo

John Left, he's no longer a DM, Gkoo doesn't do anything but agree with people, Forest is to busy doing British Stuff, and Darkwolf has computer problems,