GustavKozlov

GustavKozlov - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Gustav from Russia

Steam ID:

Information:

Allo, I am Gustav . I play on the XenoGamers Jailbreak server from time to time. I have come to protest an irrational and pointless ban from the CT's put on Gustav as of yesterday that was permanent. Gustav was banned for no apparent or logical reason upon trying to join the CT team yesterday and was looking for an appeal get the ban removed. Gustav broke no rules and was banned for illogical and uncalled for reasons that he does not know of. If you could please revoke the ban, Gustav would be very greatfull. Thank you. Have a good day comrades.

@@serbiansnaga was the banning admin, so it's kind of up to him, Forest or Silence to unban you. Also, we can't really just take your word that you didn't break any rules, please provide some form of proof to back up any statements you might make. Link to the ban: Xeno Gamers

Gustav never "mass freekilled." you can ask any other of the other admins on the server for proof. This is a tad bit ridiculous.

We really don't know if there were any other admins on, but if they were, they should (probably would anyway) speak up and say whether you did or not. Just asking any admin at random won't help at all, but having Serbian (or once again, an admin who really WAS online) answer for us should make this a lot less confusing.

EDIT: Also, it can't really be considered proof if they said so anyway, but just to help your case.

I remember you. You were attempting to mass freekill all of the Terrorists during orders but were slain (by myself) before you could kill 3, so I week CT banned you. That was months ago.

If Serb perm'd you from CT for mass freekiling, then I don't doubt that you did, however; for the sake of needing factual information I'd like to hear serb's side of the story.

Look. Gustav openly admits to mass freekilling in the past and yas gotten just punishement but yesterday gustav was not even on the CT team! he just attempted to join and was banned for seemingly no reason. How can someone freekill when they're on the T's team?

Look. Gustav openly admits to mass freekilling in the past and yas gotten just punishement but yesterday gustav was not even on the CT team! he just attempted to join and was banned for seemingly no reason. How can someone freekill when they're on the T's team?

You were banned 10 days ago, That "punishment in the past" was a permanent ban. Yesterday has nothing to do with it other than you had just found out you were still banned.

Massing = never be able to join CT again unless you successfully protest it

Well, that'd make sense, except for the fact that Gustav has played the game before on the CT's team in the past and was never "mass freekilling". So whatever reason Serbian had, it was not a very good one. Although I thank you people for your patience and quick response time. It means much to Gustav. If you were to lift the ban in the near future, Gustav would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for all your time , Comrades.

Well, that'd make sense, except for the fact that Gustav has played the game before on the CT's team in the past and was never "mass freekilling". So whatever reason Serbian had, it was not a very good one. Although I thank you people for your patience and quick response time. It means much to Gustav. If you were to lift the ban in the near future, Gustav would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for all your time , Comrades.

The only thing we can do is wait for a reply from the banning Co, so good luck if it was a mistake.