Akapokas1 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

akapokas

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:42151258

Information:

I got banned awhile ago, and I have no idea what I did. If I remember I think the admin was quitting and started banning people. I just decided to quit and now I want to get back on to these servers. I may have broken the rules, but it happened almost 10 months ago. I won't break the rules and I hope this doesn't happen again.

I will +1 for unban cause me myself cant remember why you were banned and its been almost a year..but i fell if you do for some reason break the rules again even for 1 day ban i think should turn into a week cause you were permed at one time..for who knows what! Hope you get unbanned. Good Luck!

"Breaking Server Rules" was what we had to put as a reason for Mass Freekilling and Disconnecting.

If it was a mass freekill + disconnect, which would be the only reason I can think of for a permanent ban, then I might suggest a permanent CT ban but server unban until we see how you act on the server.

"Breaking Server Rules" was what we had to put as a reason for Mass Freekilling and Disconnecting.

If it was a mass freekill + disconnect, which would be the only reason I can think of for a permanent ban, then I might suggest a permanent CT ban but server unban until we see how you act on the server.

+1 for ^ this

bump @@Sep0h

I will +1 for unban cause me myself cant remember why you were banned and its been almost a year..but i fell if you do for some reason break the rules again even for 1 day ban i think should turn into a week cause you were permed at one time..for who knows what! Hope you get unbanned. Good Luck!

:loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread:

:loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread::loldidntread:

Yep. Well someone unban him IDK how.

Yep. Well someone unban him IDK how.

well, first you go to his ban in sourcebans, and copy his steamid.

you then press the "unban" button and type in the reason as "ban protest"

then you click the teambans section (i think you have it as CT bans actually idk) and add a ban

paste in his steam id and for reason say "changing server ban to ct ban" and save it.