TheDoctor

Hey Guis, just a quick note...

I recently found that an old friend of mine transferred to xG and never left his old clan. I was pretty sure on the rules that you are not supposed to be in a another clan while in xG. Proof of this alleged act? Ok.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39464450

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: The Eleventh Doctor

Reason why you don't want this member in our community? He is part of another group/clan.

His/her SteamID: Not quite sure...

His/her In-game/forum name? Whitewarrior23

Anything else we should know?

Prestige Gaming

He is still an active member because Prestige-Gaming has an inactivity timer and will boot you off of their clan.

Same person, and everything.

Uh, this will be transfered to 'Member protest,' do it there for future reference. And staff will have to deal with the double clanning thing.

well you're the best "friend" ever aren't you heh? Either way, this is the wrong category post member protests in that section. Hopefully somebody can move this thread @@Forest

I made a forum account just so I could see if he was a member or not (since they require you to have an account to view profile pages for whatever reason) but it does appear that whitewarrior is still in prestige gaming from what I can tell. His last forum post was a while ago, but I don't see any posts regarding him leaving the clan (prestige gaming) so once again it appears that whitewarrior is currently double-clanning. @@Whitewarrior23 @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Rhododendron @@DarkWolf6052

Great job on being a faithful friend and fellow clan member though!

-pics below-

this is his member page: [MEDIA=imgur]J69UKCa[/MEDIA]

these are his most recent posts: [MEDIA=imgur]J69UKCa[/MEDIA]

this is his member application to prestige gaming, which was approved: [MEDIA=imgur]J69UKCa[/MEDIA]

Wait um what... I have talked to one of the manager's of the separate clan... And I am considered "Not a Member.".

I never quite liked pG because of leadership reasons. And I have left on 2 separate times. Please don't come and try to tell me I still am with them.

Ask RootBeer for more info "Doctor."

-Good day

Thank's @@DarkWolf6052

Uh, this will be transfered to 'Member protest,' do it there for future reference. And staff will have to deal with the double clanning thing.

I can't post there, so I thought this was the best place. Also, he wasn't my friend. That was S A R C A S M

I think hes just mad he didn't make it in xG so hes trying to get his "friend" kicked out :|

I'm not mad, still in pG

Just a forum member, so I can talk to peeps I meet on the Jailbreak Server

I made a forum account just so I could see if he was a member or not (since they require you to have an account to view profile pages for whatever reason) but it does appear that whitewarrior is still in prestige gaming from what I can tell. His last forum post was a while ago, but I don't see any posts regarding him leaving the clan (prestige gaming) so once again it appears that whitewarrior is currently double-clanning. @@Whitewarrior23 @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Rhododendron @@DarkWolf6052

Great job on being a faithful friend and fellow clan member though!

-pics below-

this is his member page: [MEDIA=imgur]J69UKCa[/MEDIA]

these are his most recent posts: [MEDIA=imgur]J69UKCa[/MEDIA]

this is his member application to prestige gaming, which was approved: [MEDIA=imgur]J69UKCa[/MEDIA]

Cool, they require that because there have been stalkers from other clans (lol, kinda what u just did xD) sneakin' on the members profiles and activity

Wait um what... I have talked to one of the manager's of the separate clan... And I am considered "Not a Member.".

I never quite liked pG because of leadership reasons. And I have left on 2 separate times. Please don't come and try to tell me I still am with them.

Ask RootBeer for more info "Doctor."

-Good day

Thank's @@DarkWolf6052

Funny, you are still a junior member