DMTwired

Bitcoins

Personally I don't think mining them is really worth the resources/effort. At one point I was mining LTC which was making me much more money than btc(fluxing prices etc then dumping them, haven't checked on ltc/btc in MONTHS though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

^ Client can be frustrating to sync the first time though.

Personally I don't think mining them is really worth the resources/effort. At one point I was mining LTC which was making me much more money than btc(fluxing prices etc then dumping them, haven't checked on ltc/btc in MONTHS though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

^ Client can be frustrating to sync the first time though.

Took me almost 2 days to get fully synced. Smoother than a babies bottom after that.

If you wanna mine go for a AMD GPU mining rig, or if you have 5000$ waiting to be spent go for ASIC miners.

Been buying and selling these coins for 3 months now, made about $750 profit and am currently mining WDC with a raspberry pi at 3.5GH/z.

tbh all the information is out there on google

Been buying and selling these coins for 3 months now, made about $750 profit and am currently mining WDC with a raspberry pi at 3.5GH/z.

tbh all the information is out there on google

My pi is currently on my lap, waiting to be put together :(.

My pi is currently on my lap, waiting to be put together :(.

Put together? you insert an SD card and plug in a few cables... what is this? mechano?

or is it an actual pie?

Put together? you insert an SD card and plug in a few cables... what is this? mechano?

or is it an actual pie?

It's just my new case. The original one I ordered was borken and I don't have a screw driver right now ;~;.

THE STRUGGLE FOR A CASE