No1dead - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

[GG] Boxxy <3 aka no1dead

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:35980495

Information:

Well first of all I don't think I should have been banned because I still would have played on your DarkRP server, and it's not like I was going to go on to deliberately fuck it up (RDM, Propkill, etc.), I just wanted to play on it. But seeing as not even GG has done that because we will wait for you to either RDM on our server or actually play on it and not perma you before you even step foot into the server.

I don't know it's ultimately your choice Silence. If you want to talk more about it just send me a message on steam/teamspeak.

But seeing as not even GG has done that because we will wait for you to either RDM on our server or actually play on it and not perma you before you even step foot into the server.

Top lel

Why do you even want to play on our servers? You left xG for a reason. Go play on your own.

Top lel

Why do you even want to play on our servers? You left xG for a reason. Go play on your own.

What type of fucking attitude is this? Regardless if people leave the clan for another community, it doesn't strip them of the privilege to continue playing on xG servers. +1 doe. I've known no1dead way before xG, and he's a good guy. Just because immature individuals from the clan he's in screwed up doesn't mean every member should be punished.

aight, well i said later, and now is long enough.

+1

"cool guy"

don't really have a reason to ban. it's only the hierarchy that hates us, so why punish their players?

Somebody unban this fag unless we find a reason not to.

What type of ducking attitude is this? Regardless if people leave the clan for another community, it doesn't strip them of the privilege to continue playing on xG servers. +1 doe

This is exactly it.

Top lel

Does this strip me of the privilege of playing on your servers? Like if this was it then you should ban everysingle person on the server with a tag that isn't xG. It doesn't even make any sense.

This is exactly it.

Does this strip me of the privilege of playing on your servers? Like if this was it then you should ban everysingle person on the server with a tag that isn't xG. It doesn't even make any sense.

I'm not stripping you from anything, I am not attempting to harass you, I will welcome you just as much as everyone els.

I'm not stripping you from anything, I am not attempting to harass you, I will welcome you just as much as everyone els.

I know, it's just doesn't make any damn sense why the whole group was even banned.

I know, it's just doesn't make any damn sense why the whole group was even banned.

Sham, or someone who was in gg that was previously a div leader gave out the server information to get access directly to the server, followed by 2 mass rdms by random members.

Sham, or someone who was in gg that was previously a div leader gave out the server information to get access directly to the server, followed by 2 mass rdms by random members.

Thanks for the info.

I just hope I get unbanned.