Shyguy - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ShyGuy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:38195928

Information:

Yes, Im pretty sure most of you know that i was banned for massing a while ago and putting it on video.

But I see that there are time that there less ct and t and I have put my massing problems to the pass and removed the video of course. I understand that it was a really dumb idea and its degrading but i hope that we can put the to the past and move on with the future.

once again, I'm sorry. But not to the players who I freekilled, or to the CS:S division... But to the whole Xg Community.

-1 you intentionally massed and you should stay banned. I don't have anything against you, but everyone who masses intentionally (especially the people who have played on the server for a while) know the rules and know what the consequence is for mass freekilling. You knew the rules, but broke them anyway. People who intentionally mass should stay banned, no matter what. It's kind of disturbing that we constantly say that we're going to be consistent and nonpartisan (for lack of a better word) about these unbans, but then turn around and unban people but keep others banned simply because they weren't as widely-liked by the community. Saying that we're going to do something and actually doing it are two entirely different things, and if we want actually accomplish something (ex: denying all protest like John Wilkes Boothe said we would a couple of threads back) we have to actually follow through on what we say. If I had my way, I would make it so you wouldn't be able to protest your ban if you intentionally massed, but unfortunately I'm not dictator of CS:S (for now).

i didn't hear about this put from what i read, you mass freekilled and put it on video then expect us to just forgive you ? lol what a joke. wait longer and MAYBE you will get a chance to get unbanned but for now -1

Is this a CT ban or a server ban?

Edit: As I was told, it was CT ban. I'm sure you can redeem your worth with activity, but -1 for now

+1 because, sticking with my personal rule, everyone deserves a second chance. If you mess up again the ban stays no ifs, ands, or :pigeon:.

-1 you intentionally massed and you should stay banned. I don't have anything against you, but everyone who masses intentionally (especially the people who have played on the server for a while) know the rules and know what the consequence is for mass freekilling. You knew the rules, but broke them anyway. People who intentionally mass should stay banned, no matter what. It's kind of disturbing that we constantly say that we're going to be consistent and nonpartisan (for lack of a better word) about these unbans, but then turn around and unban people but keep others banned simply because they weren't as widely-liked by the community. Saying that we're going to do something and actually doing it are two entirely different things, and if we want actually accomplish something (ex: denying all protest like John Wilkes Boothe said we would a couple of threads back) we have to actually follow through on what we say. If I had my way, I would make it so you wouldn't be able to protest your ban if you intentionally massed, but unfortunately I'm not dictator of CS:S (for now).

^. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the CS:S Higher-Ups want to enforce permanent CT bans (in regards to intentionally mass freekilling). Could throw out many examples, but I won't. -1 due to the intentionality of this offence. As with most other reports, this is nothing against you personally ShyGuy, you're a great dude.