MagicalPurple

Magicalpurple

erm this is a minecraft application so people who dont play minecraft gtfo

+1 very active and mature

it's a member application for someone who was a member previously, and all their points are valid. You have no right to tell them they cannot post.

-1 obnoxious troll spammed loopholed.

m: -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

a: ??/10

erm this is a minecraft application so people who dont play minecraft gtfo

+1 very active and mature

mature? look at this member protest i made awhile ago. when he left it was peaceful it's only a matter of time before he goes back to shit posting.

MagicalPurple

he's mature on the mc server now.

because he is nice to people in that once division it's automatically okay for everyone else? he's a disturbance ranging from breaking rules all the way to disrespect. Just because he is "mature" in minecraft doesn't mean he is any better anywhere else.

+/-0, leaning more toward the negative aspect. Reason being, there was some horrendous attitude and behavioural problems with this certain individual in the past, and while there are those who say he has improved (I cannot determine whether or not this is true since I do not play MC) it certainly does not mean he should be receiving Membership to xG. Now I'm not saying that he isn't a changed man or that he is incapable of changing, but I personally would like to see this "growth in maturity" first hand before I provide a positive vouch, if ever.

Like any other ex-member who left on bad terms, whether it be from trolling or being forcefully removed, I want to see results of any sort of "change". With that said, I'm expecting to see a far more capable @@MagicalPurple who has changed his ways. In the mean time, as I stated above, I will remain at a +/-0.

- Dat guy, RainForest

+1 for strictly MC division,

He is quite mature on MC and is very active aswell

He's always logged in when I'm working on something, helping me test stuff.

However I'm not sure of his attitudes on other Servers. If it was really as bad as some of these comments indicate, then I'll change my vote. seems like a nice kid on MC though.