xxHuskyxxpupxx

Xxhuskyxxpupxx - Counter-strike: Source

Steam Community :: Error brought back the result of "Profile not found - Match: dethklock1" by searching Steam Community :: Error on Steam ID Finder

Please fix your Steam ID or link us to your Steam Profile [in the Steam application, open your profile, right click anywhere on it and click "Copy page URL"; it will look like this after you copy it to your clipboard: Steam Community :: [xG:D] DarkWolf6052 <-This is mine, yours will be like that]

I searched your in-game name, which you said was "spike" via our server bans list, and our CT bans list.

CT bans only brought back three bans. The first two are expired, and the only other one under the name "Spike" is active. Permanent ban, under the SteamID of STEAM_0:0:50576228. Is this your steam profile? .?.

Otherwise, I'm not sure where your ban is. "dethklock1" didn't bring back any results either.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

I forgot to respond to the thread. I pulled his steam id when i was in the server with him. It came up with this in the bans - Xeno Gamers

He got banned for freekill, constant breaking rules and camping armory. However the admin who banned him got deleted...

@@MegaRobin @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster Any of you know who might have banned him?

@@Vector @@Gaara @@diabeetus @@Lemons @@orangejuice or you guys?

The ban was over a year ago I think he got banned October last year.

*EDIT* Forgot to mention his name at the time he got banned was Hellsing

Admins get deleted? because in the list there's still people on there like ducki and duckiijr.... the only other reason why it would say admin deleted for the banning admin is if the ban was done by console...

+1 for unban since the ban reason doesnt say he massed, only that he was breaking a bunch of rules which I think he paid for with the year he was banned, unless someone knows a reason otherwise...

No, generally we don't delete admins names off sourcebans that way we keep the name of the person who bans for reference. but there were a few cases where powers were neglected to be removed and abuse occured, that admins were just in turn deleted. this does not look like an abuse case, and if his story of 1 year off steam checks out, this ban happened just before he stopped. thus looks like a legit ban. maybe from one of quarantines accounts or something idk.