ManWithPants

Didnt Mean To Shoot.(ct Ban Appeal)

Should Man with Pants be unbanned from CT?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Man with Pants be unbanned from CT?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah, you should have slayed yourself regardless, mate, you were in armory past 7:30. Warday or not you were breaking the rules.

While it was 4 freekills, it was obviously a mistake, and I think 1-2 weeks is punishment enough.

I agree that he should have slayed himself (Any commoner would do this, but he's a newbie), but i'm giving him the benefit of not every single person who joins recently ever fully reads and/or understands the MOTD. And thus almost 5% of people who join recently ever slay themselves for such reasons.

As for the staff that should be slaying them. You can say they "Didn't see it", or instead wanted to attempt to kill the CT to make it a faster death (Either way, doesn't really matter.) The only way there's something wrong here (So far, what i can think about) is that if a staff member (In spec, or in armory while the CT was still afk) stared at them atleast 5 seconds past 7:30, either doing nothing or waiting for somebody to kill them.

As far as i know, this guy played a while even AFTER he was ct banned, showing that he most likely wants to be active, have fun, and means no harm.

My understanding was that he was killing t's in armory

Most likely, out of confusion is the best bet.

I wasn't on when this happened, so I can't really give very good input.

Basically, you went AFK in armory as a CT, a warday was called, and you killed more than 3 Ts that entered armory, and proceeded to get CT banned permanently by Sep0h.

I'm thinking you should have been slain for being in armory after 7:30, much more for mass freekilling.

I'm going to stand at a -1 for the time being, and would honestly suggest you read up on the Updated MOTD and make sure you know that, but, in case this is denied, you wait at least more than 2+ weeks before trying to protest your ban again.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

I was there. Can I put my input in?

He was afk, warday was called, and he came back right as Ts came down the ladder so admins didn't see him afk before he started freekilling like 4 or 5 people which, understandably, resulted in death then a perm CT ban. Then in chat he told us he was afk and didn't know he was freekilling which is understandable so we directed him to forums for ban protest. We being me, Sep0hs and I think Haxx? I +1 for a shorter ban because it was an honest mistake and shouldn't result in a perm but a 2 week ban because, like Sep0hs said, he had already broken a couple rules.

As soon as you come back, normally you wouldn't just stand there and ask "What's today"? Instead normally you'd just get back, get a gun, and leave armory, shooting any Ts that were in already (Probably would've gotten slayed anyway)

I actually do do that if I have been afk and miss orders. I don't kill any Ts even if they are "rebelling" until I know what I'm dealing with. I run away if I can't get a quick answer. :P Usually why I die so violently.

I was there. Can I put my input in?

He was afk, warday was called, and he came back right as Ts came down the ladder so admins didn't see him afk before he started freekilling like 4 or 5 people which, understandably, resulted in death then a perm CT ban. Then in chat he told us he was afk and didn't know he was freekilling which is understandable so we directed him to forums for ban protest. We being me, Sep0hs and I think Haxx? I +1 for a shorter ban because it was an honest mistake and shouldn't result in a perm but a 2 week ban because, like Sep0hs said, he had already broken a couple rules.

I actually do do that if I have been afk and miss orders. I don't kill any Ts even if they are "rebelling" until I know what I'm dealing with. I run away if I can't get a quick answer. :p Usually why I die so violently.

Fast quotes never work for me... Anyway:

If i come back and see about 50 Ts enter armory, it's either a warday or a mass rebellion.

Usually you'd automatically know what the day is just by spending the time to listen to CTs (Warden) talk, teamchat or mic while getting guns and leaving. Which is why i said that you NORMALLY wouldn't just ask.

Fast quotes never work for me... Anyway:

If i come back and see about 50 Ts enter armory, it's either a warday or a mass rebellion.

Usually you'd automatically know what the day is just by spending the time to listen to CTs (Warden) talk, teamchat or mic while getting guns and leaving. Which is why i said that you NORMALLY wouldn't just ask.

Unless you're slow like me.

Guest Jie321

+1 because he did not mean to do it.

As far as i know, when i last posted i was fine with it due to it most likely being unintentional, and the player afterwards being active (for a time) on the server.

If i remember (Not re-reading, lel), i was fine with it. Still am. Sure, (When we can).