SuperMaddud

Xg Towny Has Now Updated To 1.7.2

So make surre you have the right version when you connect @@Audible_Savage @@Genesis @@MegaRobin @@Klure @@Warriorsfury @@Bleed @@Haxx @@DrLee
tbh I have owned a minecraft server and sold it having about a 30-40 player base I would reccomend reducing player slota because they take up server RAM and can cause many server crashes during to the server being overloaded.

tbh I have owned a minecraft server and sold it having about a 30-40 player base I would reccomend reducing player slota because they take up server RAM and can cause many server crashes during to the server being overloaded.

yeah it was 100, but someone changed it to 250, so dont want to go over what someone has done. if it does become a problem, i will reduce it, but it's ok for now.

yeah it was 100, but someone changed it to 250, so dont want to go over what someone has done. if it does become a problem, i will reduce it, but it's ok for now.
how much ram you have and what plugins? Would love to help you out once I get ungrounded XD