Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

thewhitemansays

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:10994604

Rules Broken:

multiple freekills

Evidence:

I was rebelling and asked for a pardon, I was pardoned white still came and killed me and claimed i tried to knife him even though i was on opposite side of room
acloud_4_steampowered_com_ugc_702857493977303081_28890B36C3482F0C83F8928D89E5D609DBB614A2__.thumb.jpg.da066da14330743cfabe59242eba116e.jpg

(i think css jailbreak needs more admins)

acloud_3_steampowered_com_ugc_702857493977305553_82630A6CB46EA97A3EBB5C5B9694036A6928A02B__.thumb.jpg.851a29d7c7e429be5880aced6acbe329.jpg

this doesn't provide enough evidence, you can't see anything in these chatlogs other than you died. it even appears that butter tried to confront him, but based on your minimal evidence, it appears this is a he said she said case.

Chat logs are a bit confusing. Probably due to me being tired as hell

Chrono's post seems to be correct. All I see is you dying, him saying you tried to knife him, and crap like that.

I probably missed a few things, but i'll read it again tomorrow.

When it comes to freekilling or a CT ban, you need a recording as it is a much simpler way of catching these sort of acts. Reason being we do not know whether or not there were any orders given that you were pardoned over mic, therefore we cannot assume you were. With that in mind, just as Chrono so perfectly stated:

doesn't provide enough evidence, you can't see anything in these chatlogs other than you died. ... based on your minimal evidence, it appears this is a he said she said case.

I'll have to -1 due to the lack of evidence.

My advice Vinyl is, if a mod or admin isn't on or there is only one on with a lot of players, start demoing. Having them in case something happens is always great. If computer space is an issue just erase the latest one as it probably won't be needed if nothing happened. CS:S has quite a lot of mod and admins (most generally inactive but there nonetheless), even then most of us are young adults dealing with school and work so we can't be on all the time (God knows I try :p). So if you notice a distinct lack of rule enforcement and an increase of rule breaking, break out a demo and give it to a high-up or post to forums. It's gonna be your best bet.

Cheers.

@@vaati It looks like you recorded it right? Post the link to the demo up and ill give it a look.

IMO He freekilled for three reasons. 1) He said "You tried to knife me".. which most likely meant he was pardoned and he really didnt have a reason to kill vinyl. 2) He was confronted by butter 3) He didn't give a flying fudge, and you can see it in his comments.

How much do yall wanna bet if the demo gets posted that he was pardoned, the kid was baiting, and he freekilled at least 1/2 times.

Obviously -1 until more evidence posted

Sorry It was only a bluff and for some reason i decided to close out of the demo right before he came and freekilled me again. It doesnt matter a whole lot though im mostly just being a tattle tale, he only did it because i snitched on him last map (i think).