SuperMaddud

Decisions, Decisions...

Which one?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Keep it the same! Towny!
    • Make a new world and do factions!

Now, me and audible have been having a talk, and we are looking into making mc1 a factions server. However, we didnt think it was fair to just change the map and for you guys to lose your items.

So, here's the question, would you like to have a towny server, or a factions server? Be aware that this will be the server type for a longish time. And please, keep this thread to only this questions. Thanks.

Please vote in the poll above.

False, Factions protects stuff. do you even factions?

oh, i meant like make it where you can't protect stuff cuz that seems fun and interesting :P

Can someone remind me the basic differences? I'm more familiar with Towny. And also, I want my stuff protected cause y'all bitches be thieves.

Can someone remind me the basic differences? I'm more familiar with Towny. And also, I want my stuff protected cause y'all bitches be thieves.

Basically a towny war. Factions have a thing called power. When you die, you lose power, but regain 2 every hour. As long as your faction power is above the amount of faction blocks you own your shit is fine.

Basically a towny war. Factions have a thing called power. When you die, you lose power, but regain 2 every hour. As long as your faction power is above the amount of faction blocks you own your poo is fine.

Oh cool. Yeah I'm down for that I guess. :)

Yea, Factions is basicly Towny only you can only have as many or less "Chunks" of land as you have Faction power. No money to upkeep, just don't die.

Due to a vast majority, the server will become Factions. The new world will of course have 1.7.4 elements inside. I will write up rules and regulations for the server tonight. It will be released on friday, prior to the christmas event being hosted, on Saturday. Thanks all!