STEAM_0:0:73596369

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Hi, I'm called Frederik and I'm from canada. I'm 15 years old and I played css for a year ( I had another account that got hacked and then vac banned cause of the guy who used it), I played xG for a while with my other account and now I want to join you'r comunnity because its still a great one :) thanks guy we'll see you all on the server :P

"Member since: Yesterday" I did see you yesterday, and you seemed alright and knew the rules to a decent extent. But that was the first time I've seen you on the server.

A:??/10

M:8/10

So, I'll stick with a -/+0 for now

"Member since: Yesterday" I did see you yesterday, and you seemed alright and knew the rules to a decent extent. But that was the first time I've seen you on the server.

A:??/10

M:8/10

So, I'll stick with a -/+0 for now

Well Thanks, its good to hear :) we'll see you on the server ! :)

I totally understand that, I don't wanna argue with anyone but I just want to say that I'm actually 15 but I have not reached my puberty yet, so I think this is not the same thing, and for the GoGo Power rangers its just... how can we say that a ''funny'' thing at school.

active doesnt mean you connect a couple of times. It means you contiuously spend time on he server over a period of time. For becoming a member its gonna take more than week or two of activeness to get +1's