Dougnificent

Give Me A Hell Doug

So Doug noticed there was still some greasy sons of bitches who wanted to know where he been.

You got questions. Doug don't got any answers. He don't even have his old steam account any more.

He done lost it like his mind, and original xG forum account, ages ago. Yahoo kept asking for names of pets he never had.

Like I fucking know when the hell I had my honey moon. What did my stupid ass put down? Narnia? Shit ...I married?

So he disappeared for over a year living the Doug life while wanting to come back, but he had to handle priorities as well as deal with all the bullshit that comes with being so dougnificent. He missed last Christmas. He missed your birthday, but that's okay. He didn't get you a damn thing. You still owe him some motherfucking presents though I think. I'm gameless now, and while I'm trying to get back my old account, I know I am truly fucked so that's my story. Now I ain't here to beg for games like an idiot. Fuck that shit like titty cancer. I'm here to wish you sexy bastards a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year past and future so my lazy ass covers all bases. My shitty mic broke awhile ago too, but I don't give a shit. Doug will buy a new one soon, and he spies with his eyes the fact that you guys have a TF2 Jailbreak, so somehow we're going to play some damn games again and it's going to be a magical fucking Hanukkah. I can't say if I'll be playing today, but soon. To everybody who missed me, I missed you too.

Enjoy the holidays, everybody.

Appreciate the offer, DeathGod, but I'm already pretty damn content just seeing you people again. You do what you want.

Times are tough for Doug, but you don't need to spend your good money on my dumb ass. What game is everybody playing jailbreak at?

EDIT: Nuh-uh. No way. No kickstarters. That's crazier than I am. Besides, TF2 is F2P. That eggnog done fucked you guys up.

God damn it's been a long time since I've seen you guys. Right back at you, buddy.

I read what some of ya'll said about me. Hah, I was never as good as a warden as you guys remember.

Must've confused me with somebody who didn't get his ass handed to him almost all day as a CT.

Make Fun of Doug Day, Thunder Doug, Free Doug... I'm going to need to think of new days.

Alright, I'll confess. I don't know to repay you guys if you do this for me. I really don't.

I miss CS:S, and not having it any more sucks ass. I love that game. I want to play JB again.

Yeah, even after all of the times where it pretty much makes me butt devastated.

I know JB has some problems staying fresh right now. I don't know what I can do, but if me playing helps bring back some of the fun then I'm going try whatever it is I'm back in the game. Somebody get me that motherfucking CS:S. If people are still playing CS:GO, you got a warden god damn there too if you get that. So the Counter Strike Complete is less than 8 bucks, but man, buying that for me is like giving me a million. If I get that shit, I am buying that microphone today and playing that shit tonight. This is the nicest shit ever, guys. This is my Christmas right now. If I sound a little out of it, I've been up all night thanks to a bunch of shitty cups of coffee, but my appreciation is legit.

Here's the Steam Profile. Steam Community :: Dougnificent

I made it months ago, but all it has is a free game of Hotline Miami. Awesome game.

I actually got the money. I just don't have the card on me to buy online with right now, and the deal is so good.

You're fucking right though. I'm god damn poor as shit - no excuses. I WILL return the favor.

Man, Muffin. It's been ages. I think I remember you constantly sniping the shit out of me.