MineCrack

Matsi - Counter-strike: Source

+1 It was very uncomfortable to be in there at the time. Honestly it was really upsetting to be in there at that set time, it ruined the game that was going on and ruined all of our peace making it very unpleasant.

I'll bet in 10 minuets it will be closed by hidingmaster and me and mince will get another forum ban. cheers

@@Matsi your side of the story please. And demos if they are helpful.

I've seen the trolling about furries that you do, not really a surprise that he did it back. -1 unless i see something that actually means anything

@@Tsuchikure @@DarkWolf6052

I've seen the trolling about furries that you do, not really a surprise that he did it back. -1 unless i see something that actually means anything

I have 2 demos from that game, matsi was not being a very good admin or whatever he may be in the source divison is in that server. Some ct free killed 4 rounds in a row and didn't receive any type of punishment such as ct ban, kick, or team swap.

-1 because we disagreed with the furries? That's some great logic man.

Would be nice to see the -rest- of the conversation, i.e. what you said. +/- 0 until there is a little more evidence shown.

There was no conversation, I was telling a story on my mic and he decided to say that. I would never ever encourage a furry to have sexual conversations towards me.

We don't find what we say disrespectful at all, but what does that have to do with me being sexually harassed by Matsi?

Already told you to give me demos of the situation and I can look into it. Until then my decision stands.

Right before the screenshot was taken minecraft was giving orders and someone commented that his voice was sexy, so I said "you should hear him bark" and told minecrack he should bark for us. It was said in reference to a little while ago when Minecrack was following me around between JB and MG and Barking on mic saying "woof woof, am I turning you on yet matsi? woof woof"

-1 He's just mad cause he's banned again and this is the only place left that he can attempt to cause problems.. :llama::llama::llama: