MineCrack

Matsi - Counter-strike: Source

Right before the screenshot was taken minecraft was giving orders and someone commented that his voice was sexy, so I said "you should hear him bark" and told minecrack he should bark for us. It was said in reference to a little while ago when Minecrack was following me around between JB and MG and Barking on mic saying "woof woof, am I turning you on yet matsi? woof woof"

-1 He's just mad cause he's banned again and this is the only place left that he can attempt to cause problems.. :llama::llama::llama:

It's funny because I never did that and without demos I can't prove so. I already know regardless you're turned on by the surplus amount of children on jailbreak so there would be no need to bark.

Since when was I sexually harassing people?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I already know regardless you're turned on by the surplus amount of children on jailbreak so there would be no need to bark.

Somewhere you have a demo that shows it matsi. I remember it.

Here's 20 demos of that entire ~1.5hrs

demo20 starts like 20 seconds before his screenies take place.

Dropbox - trolls in the dungeon

I'll keep looking for the demo of him barking but I think that happened on Minigames and i don't often run demos on MG :(

-I was being respectful and was more than happy to listen to any proof you wanted to proved as long as it was done in the correct way. I can tell that nothing is going to be accomplished here, and as I said no disrespect would be tolerated; you failed that and first disrespected Matsi and then SuperMaddud. Matsi some of the stuff you said is also borderline disrespect, last warning for you.

Closed.