Um how i dont know

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Hexx told me to do it, so i did it but im prob gunna get denied anyways. Also Wheres the option for banned "Abuse my Admins & Mods too many times"

Jubens, Jubens. What to do with you. You're always fun to fool around with, even irl. (uve got de booty) You can sometimes be a huge mega-troll, (Trollfag9000, Trollasauras-Rex, TROLLINATOR), but you do it all in good fun. You're extremely active, really bad, and I think you'd be a good member. +1

A:9.2/10

M:8/10

He has been a longtime player on the jailbreak server. Many people might have a problem with him but personally i don't. I find Jubens quite fun to be around to play with. He is extremely active on css (he is like on once a day most of the time). He is immature once in a while but alot of people are. He actually knows how to warden properly and has a great knowledge of the Motd.

A:8

M:8

D:+1

I-...it has come yet again for another app.

He does the MOTD, he's a fairly nice guy, a long time player, and is an active player. Despite his stigma, +1. M: 8/10 A: 9/10 Get more active on the forums, though. You baddie

Edit: Changing this to a +/-0, proven to be immature recently.

uhm -1 no steam id heuheuheu

+1 hes funny active, still needs to lose weight yadda yadda (more bad puns/jokes)

A 8/10

M 8/10

-1. for obvious reasons. thinks i am a friend of his. :derp:

A: 9/10

M: 0/10

:finger:

also if jubens gets in i am out.

thought you already left (insert lenny face here)

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)