Chrono

Speedlimit - Counter-strike: Source

Oh wait this isnt a joke thread? This seems so petty to make a fuss over.

to quote forest somewhere: "Any abuse, be it big or small is still abuse. That's what this section is for. Just because it is abuse does not mean there is a Demote or No Demote decision, it is to make aware of the abuse, and the abuser, and to get situations solved." p.s. i was paraphrasing from memory, not gonna look for it.

I think a day ban is a bit...ban happy considering that. I agree that a guncheck freeze should be completely facing away from cells, considering it's always been regulated and considered that. Anyways, it's just a petty ban for a petty kill. The day ban was too long, in my opinion, but I wouldn't suggest a demotion or anything of that nature.

regardless of the situation at hand, in my opinion i really don't believe calling chrono a fag and banning him for over ANOTHER grey area in the MOTD, Speed has voiced his concerns about chrono in the past and i feel that there (whether chrono knows or not) is some sort of grudge. Speed most of the time is a very nice and chill guy (#Coolguy) so i don't feel like the whole situation is being told. When speed gives his input on the situation then i feel something can be done. regardless if speed is in the wrong a slap on the wrist seems fair and no demotion necessary.

I didn't think you would take the ban so seriously, maybe you just want to be unbanned, maybe you just want justice to be served, I don't really know, but from my point of view, you shouldn't have been banned, if everyone you killed with the (troll) order (including me) do not give a poop except Speedlimit, it should just be a slay... --------------------->Now I haven't looked at the admin rule book for quite some time, but I think my post is valid... <----------------------

I didn't think you would take the ban so seriously, maybe you just want to be unbanned, maybe you just want justice to be served, I don't really know, but from my point of view, you shouldn't have been banned, if everyone you killed with the (troll) order (including me) do not give a poop except Speedlimit, it should just be a slay... --------------------->Now I haven't looked at the admin rule book for quite some time, but I think my post is valid... <----------------------

the ban was not for me trolling and saying only bleed step out (those were all legit kills because bleed was a CT, and the previous order was out of cell rebel, only people who came out got killed) the ban was because I killed trinindol and speedlimit who trin was facing just over 90 degrees to the right if you were to be facing directly opposite of the cells, which is clearly putting cells in vision, since we all know from experience what it will look like. where as speed (questionable yes, but still not doing the order correctly based on the logically explained rule) was looking about 45-60 degrees to the right.

the ban was not for me trolling and saying only bleed step out (those were all legit kills because bleed was a CT, and the previous order was out of cell rebel, only people who came out got killed) the ban was because I killed trinindol and speedlimit who trin was facing just over 90 degrees to the right if you were to be facing directly opposite of the cells, which is clearly putting cells in vision, since we all know from experience what it will look like. where as speed (questionable yes, but still not doing the order correctly based on the logically explained rule) was looking about 45-60 degrees to the right.

I think we should blame the map for having shitty a shitty cell block set up...

I think we should blame the map for having shitty a shitty cell block set up...

the set up of cell blocks has nothing to do with it, it's the same concept regardless for each individual cell on each map.

Take this beautifully drawn image as a descriptor.

[MEDIA=imgur]uqSVxbv[/MEDIA]

Come on guys, let's not. Since the beginning of time, we have all known these orders to be stable and fine as they were. Afk freeze = face anywhere unless specified, Guncheck freeze = look away from your cell, typically a complete 180 degree turn from facing it.

These rules were set in stone (to an extent) and we had no problems or issues with them until Players/Members thought it would be funny to loophole and be smart asses. Now it seems like our own Staff can't distinguish between a rule that was long-ago determined between something that was made up on the spot.

With that said, I'd like to see both sides of the coin before giving my own opinion on the matter, however; if it's as simple as it sounds, Speed should be well aware that it was always enforced as I mentioned above. Albeit you are technically facing away, but do we have to keep altering the MoTD in fine freaking print just so you people can play a game? I'm as fool-hardy as the next guy, I troll and state many things that are contradicting as a T, but not once have I slain someone for killing me when I was logically doing the right thing. Simply put, if you are going to be a smart ass about something, expect it to come back and bite you in the ass, and don't react in such a way that makes you come off as a "rule-whore" when you know you're just doing it to get away with some minuscule detail.

Few problems with all of this here.

First of with the way Speed and Trin were facing. They both very well know that a Guncheck Freeze means face away from cells, with the unstated rule that it does imply a 180 degree face away from cells. Because of various reasons, it is acceptable to be slightly turned. I don't care if they were 89 degrees or whatever, when you are turned to the right or left you know that you may be killed for it. I do it all the time, but i understand that if i do get killed that it was my responsibility since i was not really facing away (its trolling to be honest). We're they freekilled? As far as Chrono states it, no they were not since they were not truly facing away from cells. It was NOT a freekill.

Second has to do with the ban for "freekilling fag". Speed, you know thats not respectful... why did you even think of doing that?

Third is with the punishment. I don't even have to go over this with you speed. You didn't ask why you were killed (according to chrono), you banned for a day for it... just wow...

And @@Chrono as far as I know, nobody told us about the CS:GO punishment thread... not very useful if we don't know about it. Just saying.

Fourth, and final thing. You all need to stop the bickering, something like this should have been handled in game. It should have never got to this point, just get over your differences.

@@Tsuchikure : I think the best action is to get both sides of the story, and talk to each of you one-on-one. Then get you both together to get it figured out. I don't see a reason to use punishments, but if you both keep this crap up then we will do what is necessary.

@@Hidingmaster it was an old thread, and I tried to get it solved in game, but after my explanation is when he called me "a bad troll kid, and always have been" at which point you could tell there was no me getting it solved in game, especially after his immediate resort to a ban, not even a question asked or a slay (witnesses of all sort have attested to this already). which is why it HAD to be made this way. for legitimacy sake, even though I know it was a wrongful ban, I have refrained from using my sourcebans access to unban myself.

@@Hidingmaster it was an old thread, and I tried to get it solved in game, but after my explanation is when he called me "a bad troll kid, and always have been" at which point you could tell there was no me getting it solved in game, especially after his immediate resort to a ban, not even a question asked or a slay (witnesses of all sort have attested to this already). which is why it HAD to be made this way. for legitimacy sake, even though I know it was a wrongful ban, I have refrained from using my sourcebans access to unban myself.

Well, its good that you didnt use sb to unban yourself... but seriously guys this is just a bunch of bickering because you don't like each other.