Koto - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

koto

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44352267

Information:

im appealing for the removal of the perm ct ban.

I was a member of the clan a while back, and I buttoned massed some ts.

Im ct banned, i'm back playing.

Probably planning on playing on jb more often.

@@Gawd as the Staff Member who permanently banned you. Maybe he can recall and provide context, but even then, if this was an intentional mass freekill, it's going to be a -1 from myself.

I was there, the map was added then removed, but I think it was called aeon. There was a maze and there was a button that kills all Ts in maze, assuming it was for when somebody won. He had pressed the button, and it killed the Ts. I didnt think it was intentional though, I dont recall the button saying "Kill", but maybe it did, or he already knew.

I was there, the map was added then removed, but I think it was called aeon. There was a maze and there was a button that kills all Ts in maze, assuming it was for when somebody won. He had pressed the button, and it killed the Ts. I didnt think it was intentional though, I dont recall the button saying "Kill", but maybe it did, or he already knew.

I was b hopping around, and i saw a button. I then pressed it. That's all i can say.

i will +1 an unban/shortened ban, i was there when this happened. I would unban him, at most we were all confused and asked the fuck happened? it was one of the maps @@DarkWolf6052 added that we thought were good. I don't even know if dark new about said button.

I think I remember this. @@Gkoo I think was there, @@Hidingmaster @@Tsuchikure

I currently stand at a +/-0 due to not entirely remembering it though, if it was that one map with the maze that triggers kill all, it had to have been intentional, I mean the button does say "KILL" right on it.

alright, considering my history with this clan. I belive i deserve to be unbanned.

Your history? lol.

Last time I checked you rage quit from xG and tried to start numerous other clans to compete with xG, attempting to recruit multiple members for your clan from ours, so if anything you should stay banned. I went and played the map again, and like Darkwolf said the button is explicitly labeled "kill" in big block letters. I honestly doubt that anyone would be able to press this button without realizing what it would do, because the function of the button is just about as blatant as you can get. -1.

ai40.tinypic.com_142fzhv.thumb.jpg.b1cf7b62835e5d17637810bcc4a651bb.jpg

-1 i was there at the time and i was one of the one who got killed. and you clicked it on purpose, it was completely intentional. you also said some bull shit saying oh i didn't know it would kill everyone and that i will soon get unbanned. Also like diabeetus said, you rage quit xG saying we are dieing and decided to make your own community.

I don't think i was there, and seeing everything else, i'm probably at a -1 for it.

Due to the fact that it was intentional, you very well knew the consequences for it.

I'm not a big fan of giving people who just started playing again very recently a second chance when they did it completely intentionally. Now i don't remember the "Trying to lure xG's members into his own clan" part, but that's probably gonna keep my vote the same.

Your history? lol.

Last time I checked you rage quit from xG and tried to start numerous other clans to compete with xG, attempting to recruit multiple members for your clan from ours, so if anything you should stay banned. I went and played the map again, and like Darkwolf said the button is explicitly labeled "kill" in big block letters. I honestly doubt that anyone would be able to press this button without realizing what it would do, because the function of the button is just about as blatant as you can get. -1.

ai40.tinypic.com_142fzhv.thumb.jpg.e7392394d6bf794edeba27490fec9ef2.jpg

haha XD

I do remember this, albeit vaguely. I remember you pressing the button, obviously intentionally. The button does say "kill" it so no question about what it does. It was an obvious intentional mass freekill and due to my stance on nearly all of them, I'm gonna have to -1.