Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Well I like xG and the people in it seem to be cool (no homo) +1 me !! (:

I honestly have no idea who you are. I don't ever remember seeing a Jacobb on any of the CSS servers. I'll stick with +/- 0 for now.

Play in Jailbreak tonight ill be there.. I havn't been playing that long just thought i might try because the people in the clan are fun to play with (atleast the ones ive played with so far)

Xeno Gamers - Player Information

A few of these names have xG tags in them, your name sounds familiar(iReapZz, back in 2012) you were never in xG?

iReapZz | Xeno Gamers

You started playing(On this name) on the 27th of december according to rank.xenogamers so ill stick with -1 til you play longer.

EDIT: You were accepted before Member App | Xeno Gamers

Looking at your posts I see no goodbye thread, you should still be in xG.

@@Tsuchikure @@Hidingmaster ^So would he still be in? Members dont get demoted for inactivity

Xeno Gamers - Player Information

A few of these names have xG tags in them, your name sounds familiar(iReapZz, back in 2012) you were never in xG?

iReapZz | Xeno Gamers

You started playing(On this name) on the 27th of december according to rank.xenogamers so ill stick with -1 til you play longer.

EDIT: You were accepted before Member App | Xeno Gamers

Looking at your posts I see no goodbye thread, you should still be in xG.

@@Tsuchikure @@Hidingmaster ^So would he still be in? Members dont get demoted for inactivity

Now that i think about it. My brother is the one who showed me xG servers... I used to be a big battlefield player and never really played CSS. He was the only one on it. So im thinking that maybe he was the one that might have done it. I remember him playing lots of surf but never knew what server. Let me know if im technically still on the clan and what we can do.

Thank You

i've never really seen you around, but you have a pretty sweet name ;) after i play with you ill give a decision

I almost changed it because i seen you playing with the same name

-1 ive played with you a few times, apart from being miserably bad at jailbreak you also often dont announce youre rebelhuntig and that shit pisses me off