+0/-0 I've seen you on personally about 8 times total on minigames & jailbreak over the past 2 weeks. Though maturity wise you seem to be fine.

A:5

M:9

Really great player, Shes on ts3 for hours a day, She plays with people on ts3 and hangs out alot, She plays on Minigames alot and for those who don't play or are not active on css minigames/jailbreak prob won't see her alot and thats the reason. She has shown the maturity and commitment to the community. +1

@

-1 I've been looking for you on servers and I have never seen you on.

I only see you on once in a while on jailbreak, She plays alot of gmod and minigames with people on the ts3 and she gets on jailbreak sometimes, She breaks the minimum hours on ts3 to get membership. And also, I have been one alot when she is and I see you on the servers with her aswell when I am on. Btw, don't lie about it next time :P

Actually, Dutchy's average connection time per day (for the two weeks before he was accepted) was about 6 hours (the least he played per day was still over an hour, more than a lot of staff for CS:S). Like I -1'd Dutchy's app for lack of activity, I'm going to -1 this app for the same reason. You are a lot of fun to play with, but you simply don't have enough activity to be ready for member. Unless you have several days of activity hidden away on minigames, you've barely played on the CS:S servers. From looking up your steam ID on rank.xenogamers.com you only show up on 4 xG servers, 3 of which you are active on (the last one has 0% activity). Your total play time for these three servers is about 2.5 - 4 hours. While you certainly have the maturity aspect of membership down, you need to get more active before you can get member status. Links to activity: Xeno Gamers - Player Information Xeno Gamers - Player Information Xeno Gamers - Player Information

She gets on minigames and gmod alot with people in ts3. she is on for hours on ts3 everyday , she does make the membership standards diabeetus, btw I have NOT seen you on for a good while Diabeetus so idk why you would -1 her just because you rarely get on and never see her. Be MORE active :P

Having CS:S playtime means nothing. You can play CS:S all you want. What matters is that you haven't been active enough on -our- servers for me to +1 you. Also, I really don't know where you get your math. Lee has 40+ hours, and I have almost 30 in the last two weeks. But, it doesn't matter. My -1 stands.

Tim she is on our xG ts3 for hours a day, She plays in minigames and sometimes jailbreak, She plays games with members in ts3 all the time. She meets the standards as ts3 hours. Please research things next time. I haven't seen you on any servers I have been on either Tim.

After combining the +1s and -1s , I have the sum of +7 so you are standing at +7. Can @DarkWolf6052 accept the membership. The post has been up long enough and she has enough +1s to be an member of xG.

@

I only see you on once in a while on jailbreak, She plays alot of gmod and minigames with people on the ts3 and she gets on jailbreak sometimes, She breaks the minimum hours on ts3 to get membership. And also, I have been one alot when she is and I see you on the servers with her aswell when I am on. Btw, don't lie about it next time :p

First of all kid, I didn't lie. She was added to my Steam so I could see when she was on and every time she got on she went to GMOD and, -newsflash-, this is a CSS app so for the division of CSS I'd have to -1. I'm more than willing to change that if she becomes more active and I see it. I don't need a lecture from you about when I should -1 or +1. I've been here longer than you.

Second of all, I don't care about TS because I'm never on myself. All I care about is if she's mature and active.

And @Britt your maturity is fine but activity is undesirable, but I've seen a thread by you saying you were inactive or something? I look forward to seeing you on server more.

After combining the +1s and -1s , I have the sum of +7 so you are standing at +7. Can @DarkWolf6052 accept the membership. The post has been up long enough and she has enough +1s to be an member of xG.

Also, you need 10 +1s. You can't just say "Eh close enough."

Tim she is on our xG ts3 for hours a day, She plays in minigames and sometimes jailbreak, She plays games with members in ts3 all the time. She meets the standards as ts3 hours. Please research things next time. I haven't seen you on any servers I have been on either Tim.

How low quality is the crack you are smoking? Honestly...

Someone can close this thread now. This doesn't need to turn into an argument between 2 members when the forums are public.

If you really want this thread closed then I'll close it tomorrow morning, but I don't think it's a great idea. You shouldn't let one turd spewing out his mexican pisswater-induced rants ruin your chance of getting into xG.

If you really want this thread closed then I'll close it tomorrow morning, but I don't think it's a great idea. You shouldn't let one turd spewing out his mexican pisswater-induced rants ruin your chance of getting into xG.

you shouldn't really make fun of the mentally disabled. Shadow can't help it sometimes. the moment he sees something he likes he marks his territory as you can see with his profile picture of a dog.

Her activity since my initial posting has increased massively, so I will be changing my vote to a +1. She's very mature, and very fun to play minigames with.

A:8/10

M:9/10