STEAM_0:1:38342196

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Recently started on xG maybe 2 weeks/ 3 weeks ago? i have been active dayly on the CS:S JB and Minigames servers, and i havent gotten kicked or banned yet. Good community, and i would really like to be apart of the community.

Yes Unfortunately the VAC ban was in Call of Duty, MW3. I don't play it, but my step brother wanted to try out a wall hack and got banned on my account, nonetheless a VAC ban is a VAC ban so I can't change what you must say. Thank you for being honest!

+1 Nice guy, regardless of what he may or may not have done in the past has shown no sign of hacking and is fun to be around, acts mature and isn't a buzzkill.

Tbh i've only seen you on a few times. But then again it could also be just me not being on css as much as i used to but from what i see from others you are pretty active, and not a disrespectful person. I suppose i can +1 this though I have only seen you on a few times witch was on my part due to my inactivity on css. Well besides that i wish you good luck and hope you enjoy our clan. +1

>Update<

Though I am not on daily, I do hop on team speak sometimes. I think as of now i have 3-4 log-ins on Team Speak? Just thought I would throw that out there.