John_Madden

What Happened To Saxton?

I'll talk to Nomulous in the morning, we will see what we can do.

mother fucker. i told you about this problem and YOU DIDN'T DO SHIET. you're done kid.

Alright this is the issue to my understanding. The plugin is written OnPluginStart, yadda yadda to stay on one map, a Saxton Hale map. If a map is switch to anything else, the plugin fails and needs to reset the server. I'll look into it right now and see how it works.

Edit: as of 8:37:10 Thursday January 30th, Saxton Hale works on the current maps listed in /nominate without issues.

Edit: I lied, still working on it

Edit: As of now it works, no issues. The first 2 rounds when changing the map are setting up rounds, if I hear a complain, I will hurt @MuffinMonster

Alright this is the issue to my understanding. The plugin is written OnPluginStart, yadda yadda to stay on one map, a Saxton Hale map. If a map is switch to anything else, the plugin fails and needs to reset the server. I'll look into it right now and see how it works.

Edit: as of 8:37:10 Thursday January 30th, Saxton Hale works on the current maps listed in /nominate without issues.

Edit: I lied, still working on it

Edit: As of now it works, no issues. The first 2 rounds when changing the map are setting up rounds, if I hear a complain, I will hurt @MuffinMonster

Why aren't finished? Can you do it faster? WORK SLAVE! Work faster! Hurt @MuffinMonster already these were all complaints