IAmLegend

Help Wanted Thread

Looking for summoner (duo partner)

Div: Silver+

Reason: to carry my sorry ass out of bronze.

I'm sick of being in elo hell/bronze, here is my latest game:

ai.imgur.com_Ipn89FY.png.bac8ae338af410001bcc946291c7bd5e.png

(excuse my shitty farm)

People tell me to get better at the game to get out of bronze, I can't carry this shit.

@Volt

My Lolking: Legend8756 - North America - Summoners - League of Legends (look at my ap and ad carry stats)

Play tryndamere or shaco. If you can't carry yourself out with those two, you probably belong there.

never tried tryndamere, when I hit 1350 ip I will.

YA BLOW KID AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE GO TO TRICK'S CHANNEL

Looking for summoner (duo partner)

Reason: to carry my sorry ass out of bronze.

Believe me, I know i'm terrible.

Even if we do manage to carry you out of bronze it won't do anything. You need to work on improving your play by yourself... I used to want to be on the xG ranked team and I was bronze 1, I argued with @Chrono telling him I was a good mid and he told me all I did was play for myself like it was a solo game. So I took that advice and started working with my team more. I started complimenting them too increase morale and fixing mistakes my team made, about a few months of practicing teamwork and patience while playing LoL I went from bronze 1 to Silver 1 and that is where I finished last season at.

This season I decided to be like that from the start and I placed 10/10 in my promos and got put into Gold V. Trust me, begging for carries out of Bronze won't do you any good if you are still playing like a bronze. Even though it seems unfair and that it may be your team mates holding you back; you have to take into consideration your own performance and think too yourself that if you didn't really deserve to be at that elo... then you wouldn't be there.

Would you mind watching a game of mine sometime? Advice would be much appreciated. @Stence

Got a better idea for you man, download LolReplay and re-watch your own games. It's much easier to spot your mistakes while watching yourself play. Notice your flaws and where you could have improved and just take note of that. Here is also a link to a CS Chart per minute or what you should be aiming for at least by each time mark if you want to drastically improve your performance. Now it is a perfect CS chart so you may not get that CS by the recommended minute mark but it is a goal to aim for at least...

Also I don't know if this will help you but I used Mobafire a lot when I was newer too just look at what some builds/ masteries/ runes people were recommending. That also helped me, some people don't do this but it might help you. @IAmLegend Good luck man! You'll make it.

Got a better idea for you man, download LolReplay and re-watch your own games. It's much easier to spot your mistakes while watching yourself play. Notice your flaws and where you could have improved and just take note of that. Here is also a link to a CS Chart per minute or what you should be aiming for at least by each time mark if you want to drastically improve your performance. Now it is a perfect CS chart so you may not get that CS by the recommended minute mark but it is a goal to aim for at least...

Also I don't know if this will help you but I used Mobafire a lot when I was newer too just look at what some builds/ masteries/ runes people were recommending. That also helped me, some people don't do this but it might help you. @IAmLegend Good luck man! You'll make it.

That chart doesn't include jungle creeps, and as a midlaner you should always be clearing jungle camps that are available. It's a decent road map but I wouldn't stress too much on CS in SoloQ, but it should always be up to par regardless.

@IAmLegend Stop duoing with dirty dan(bioclip, I recommend blocking him too), he's awful and holding you back. Also, stop building Katarina glass cannon in your elo. Yes, it's powerful but so is a tanky Katarina. Your base damage is retarded, and your ult is just as retarded. You'll be able to go in, do serious damage, and get the hell out.

I'll gladly duo with you on my bronze smurf and show you tricks to carrying hard with Katarina(really only mid champ for the current meta I have on that account lol).Though don't expect me to climb you, I'm only doing for maybe a division at the most as I highly oppose any sort of elo boosting.

I managed to find a clip of one of my ranked games on Youtube. I'm Kat in this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhAAh41i6Mw

@MineCrack Pointers are all I'm asking for at this point, I'd be more than happy to duo with you on your smurf

@Stence Just looking at

play, I was playing for myself. If you noticed, as soon as sivir ulted, I backed away a little bit to give me time to judge when the best opportunity would be to shunpo in instead of saving sivir. She was retarded for running in imo.