Insane

Speedoffreedom Demoted ?

Demote SpeedofFreedom from Moderator to Member  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Demote SpeedofFreedom from Moderator to Member

• Yes, demote him
    • No, keep him

Well....

Recently I've noticed the promotions of [xG] SpeedofFreedom and [xG] Admiral Samit have become the rank of a Moderator on TF2 servers.

Now Samit to start off is OK but this is not the main reason of this post. But

SpeedofFreedom

Personally I do not enjoy Speed as mod. I've also been told that other people also do not appreciate what speed does on the servers.

NAMES WILL BE CLASSIFIED UNLESS TOLD OTHER WISE

A few reasons why i dislike speed:

1. Cocky

~ too cocky which makes new players get a bad idea of the server

2. Way to strict

~ yeah mods have to be strict. But not banning some one from CT for accidental freeshot (without warnings).

3. Does not follow his own rules

~ For example: Speed sees someone freehit someone insta slayed and banned from CT.

If speed does it "Shit I'm sorry" no slay,no kick, no ban

( seems to enforce rules more often when they happen to him, rarely forced when he causes it )

4. People I know do not appreciate him as Mod

5. Is it me or are the xG jailbreak servers becoming a little empty?

6. Seems like lots of people are banned from CT I wonder why

Now time for some quotes!

NOTE: these are from (multiple) xG members

"probably the least liked mod"

" No offense but speed is a pain in the ass. "

" he decided to argue with some1 instead of doing his job "

[xG] Insane: do u like speed as a mod?

Anonymous: not really :L

Anonymous: too much abuse

" hes too full of himself, thinking he knows everything when he really doesn't "

[xG] Insane: reason why u dislike speed?

Anonymous: Abuses sometimes

Anonymous: Just an complete asshole

"i dont think that any mod has had this much hate"

[xG] Insane: do u like speed as a mod?

xG| ℂharing: Not really

xG| ℂharing: Samit is good though

xG| ℂharing: So are most of the other mods and admins

xG| ℂharing: But speed is iffy

[xG] Insane: reason why u think that?

xG| ℂharing: I don't really trust him. He is unreliable, and I don't trust him with more power than he had as a member

[xG] Insane: k thxs

( xG| ℂharing has agreed to have his name put in the post )

" im friends with speed but yea hes a bit insane with the powers"

In conclusion I and so do many other xG members feel that Speed should be demoted from mod to a member

------> I will try to keep updating this as much as possible <------

1. Cocky

~ too cocky which makes new players get a bad idea of the server

How is he arrogant? Also, one player does not define a server or clan.

2. Way to strict

~ yeah mods have to be strict. But not banning some one from CT for accidental freeshot (without warnings).

This I agree with, but he now knows how long to ban someone.

4. People I know do not appreciate him as Mod

Whoever these people are are being studio-gangsters (aka Bitch ass). Step up, don't be pussy.

It's the middle of the school year. Also since most of the pop are kids they probs are getting dragged somewhere by their parents.

6. Seems like lots of people are banned from CT I wonder why?

Because someone actually knows how to CT ban and we have a mod who is mostly active on JB servers.

He's been a mod for about a week or two. Just because someone actually mods on the servers doesn't mean he's abusing.

You guys also asked for more mods on JB, you're welcome.

>mfw

ai0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_460_873_4b3.jpg.5b2b7eff74c2541efcdda0a24d00448c.jpg

This is hilarious, as only a couple of months ago the very same people were complaining because no one was on JB to take care of rule breakers, and now they're bitching because someone is making them follow rules.

#Thatswhatyougetwhenyoubitchalot

#Keepbitching #Itmakesyoulookgood

#neverpromoteInsane2012

#neverpromoteCharing2012

#neverpromoteStarMix2012

Honestly i say we need more strict mods speed is doing great just needs to not overshoot the bans.

This is hilarious, as only a couple of months ago the very same people were complaining because no one was on JB to take care of rule breakers, and now they're bitching because someone is making them follow rules.

#neverpromoteInsane2012

#neverpromoteCharing2012

#neverpromoteStarMix2012

You forgot to add #Promoteorigins you scrub

Honestly i say we need more strict mods speed is doing great just needs to not overshoot the bans.

You forgot to add #Promoteorigins you scrub

#PromoteOrigins2012

#PromoteSpeedofFreedom2012

#PromoteKbraszzz2012

#Demoteallbitchassestopaidnonmember

I just watched the TF2 JB server sit at 32/32 today....

6. Seems like lots of people are banned from CT I wonder why

Because it's JB, people get banned from CT by the hour....because they are dumb...

-1 unless someone can post any proof of any abuse instead of just saying "I don't like him."

Also @Insane, trying to get someone demoted just because "you don't like him", doesn't count as a valid point.

Let's answer some question from the following: Report Abuse and You | Xeno Gamers

1. Is that mod/admin using Any sort of command that non-members/members don't have access to?

Yes, but was used for purpose's within admin/mod responsibilities (i.e making sure rules are being followed, banning/kicking for breaking rules etc.)

2. Is literally All of your evidence just depicting that certain mod/admin breaking server rules?

There is no evidence, only has quotes from other users who are as butthurt as he is. Also OP's arguments are more opinions than facts.

3. Does your evidence even show Admin Commands being used in a way that may seem like abuse?

Again, no evidence to support OP's claim.

Here's another one: Admin Abuse Submission Format (READ) | Xeno Gamers

Has OP provided VISUAL evidence?

No.

Provided Accurate Information?

No, just quotes and opinions from his butthurt friends and himself.

Is OP being a douche?

Oh hell yeah.

CONGRATULATIONS ON FAILING TO REPORT ABUSE! YOU MAY NOW GET GGJESUS'D FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE AND WASTING OUR TIME!

@MuffinMonster, there is no point in keep this open.

Also @Insane, trying to get someone demoted just because "you don't like him", doesn't count as a valid point.

Let's answer some question from the following: Report Abuse and You | Xeno Gamers

1. Is that mod/admin using Any sort of command that non-members/members don't have access to?

Yes, but was used for purpose's within admin/mod responsibilities (i.e making sure rules are being followed, banning/kicking for breaking rules etc.)

2. Is literally All of your evidence just depicting that certain mod/admin breaking server rules?

There is no evidence, only has quotes from other users who are as butthurt as he is. Also OP's arguments are more opinions than facts.

3. Does your evidence even show Admin Commands being used in a way that may seem like abuse?

Again, no evidence to support OP's claim.

Here's another one: Admin Abuse Submission Format (READ) | Xeno Gamers

Has OP provided VISUAL evidence?

No.

Provided Accurate Information?

No, just quotes and opinions from his butthurt friends and himself.

Is OP being a douche?

Oh hell yeah.

CONGRATULATIONS ON FAILING TO REPORT ABUSE! YOU MAY NOW GET GGJESUS'D FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE AND WASTING OUR TIME!

@MuffinMonster, there is no point in keep this open.

if u can read at the bottom om working on getting some screenshots and stuff so....

CONGRATULATIONS ON FAILING TO READ!

Well.....being strict is a good thing. What if every time someone broke a rule, they would say it was an accident? Then what?

Well yes strict sometimes is a good thing, but slaying and banning someone immediately ... not the best thing to do and

#neverpromoteInsane2012

#neverpromoteCharing2012

#neverpromoteStarMix2012

Yeah i asked for more mods on JB when kabrazz was the only active mod on jb.....