Fink

I Dislike Wasd Freeze Facing Cells.

On JB people are telling the reds wasd freeze facing cells. Now, I am fine with afk freeze facing cells, but wasd freeze facing cells removes the point of wasd freeze. Wasd freeze was meant to allow the reds to freelook, jump, and taunt, but not move with w, a, s, or d. I don't think this should be allowed and the warden should just say Afk freeze facing cells if he wants them to face cells. It just ruins the point of Wasd freeze.

You can freelook in the direction of cells, this really shouldn't be a big deal. Plus you can still jump, taunt, and crouch so it really doesn't disrupt WASD freeze that much

Exactly this. I mean, there are definitely huge differences between the two.

Maybe the Warden doesn't feel like being a tight-wad and will allow some twitchy Terrorists to flashlight or crouch or knife a few times.

Exactly this. I mean, there are definitely huge differences between the two.

Maybe the Warden doesn't feel like being a tight-wad and will allow some twitchy Terrorists to flashlight or crouch or knife a few times.

Wat...Forest this is Tf2 not Counter-Strike. There is nothing as 'Flashlights"

It is your opinion, which I do have the utmost respect for.

It's just that unless there was some huge grievance with it that involved several players, it's not something that I think will be considered. But mind you, I'm just speculating on the whole thing and have no influence on a decision, just giving my opinion as well ;)

yo dawg, do you even read the rules?

look under restriction

"Ex - Restricting freelooking during a WASD freeze is not allowed, it defeats the purpose of the order."

"Ex - Restricting freelooking during a WASD freeze is not allowed, it defeats the purpose of the order."

Except that you can still actually freelook around when they say "face the cells", what I mean by that is if they say "WASD freeze, but no jumping or looking around at all", that is not allowed.

Here's the thing about WASD freeze facing cell though, BLU who only listen to the word "facing cells" tend to just shoot whoever they see crouch + jumping.