Pokemaster - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

nintendofan101

Steam ID:

nintendofan101

Information:

While i was playing jailbreak i was on ct and whie i free killed 2 people i get a ban after i know i should not have done that by i think that action was over the top i should get a ct ban not all xenogamers servers im banned please understand my case

Unless you left RIGHT after the 2 freekills, then the ban shouldn't be a perma-ban. I'm pretty sure that you just got a temporary ban. Fyi, fix your Steam ID

You freekilled and then left. So I made it a week, as Vector said. If you had freekilled 3 people, it would have been perma, but it was only two, so I cannot consider it mass. I would not have week banned you if you had stayed on the server, but you didn't. You left, therefore increasing punishment time.

To be fair, it was a bit over the top. It says in the rules the steps you have to do to a rule-breaker-

Step 1. Give them a warning to not do it again unless it was a MASS freekill/rules broken

Step 2. Slay (Optional)

Step 3. Kick

Step 4. NOW you can ban

To be fair, it was a bit over the top. It says in the rules the steps you have to do to a rule-breaker-

Step 1. Give them a warning to not do it again unless it was a MASS freekill/rules broken

Step 2. Slay (Optional)

Step 3. Kick

Step 4. NOW you can ban

How do I give a warning, slay, or kick a player who left? I can't. The only option is to ban.