kbraszzz

We Will Not Have This.

before anything happens, ask them to screenshot the actual logs. c/p is not a valid form of proof. it can easily be edited by ctrl f (insert name here;insert steamid here) replace with (speedoffreedom; insert steamid here)

before anything happens, ask them to screenshot the actual logs. c/p is not a valid form of proof. it can easily be edited by ctrl f (insert name here;insert steamid here) replace with (speedoffreedom; insert steamid here)

more evidence <

as of now, starts at page 49

Jesus, what the fudge is wrong with you people. SNG hasn't been a problem for a long time, no reason to bother them

I don't know much about the sng other then two of the best admins on xG are in there clan now. I don't think it was right either way if SNG was a problem.

I don't know much about the sng other then two of the best admins on xG are in there clan now. I don't think it was right either way if SNG was a problem.

Obviously It wouldn't be right no matter the situation. About them taking our "best" admins, it could be taken differently depending on who you're asking