kbraszzz

We Will Not Have This.

It has come to our attention that a group of some of our tf2 mods and members came on to the SNG jailbreak server and started spamming,

calling everyone fags. Proof here Logs - Pastebin.com

Whether they mean't to offend SNG or not it's still unacceptable.

Members facing a demotion to "Member" Status (If they had more than member):

- SpeedOfFreedom

- Barmithian

- Nora

Users who will not be accepted to XenoGamers due to this:

- Fenrir The Wolf

These members are at risk to being expelled from XenoGamers as a whole. This behaviour will not be tolerated at all. If anyone else if found behaving like these depicted here, you will face similar consequences.

@ThePenguin @Hidingmaster @Gawd @diabeetus @snakeboyeric @Chrono @Rhododendron

Shouldn't this be an internal affair? Your about to spark a flame war of the century.

^ Olawdy, this thread will be interesting. Though I agree anyone acting like such on other clans - with tags - should face the repercussions.

Shouldn't this be an internal affair? Your about to spark a flame war of the century.

^ Olawdy, this thread will be interesting. Though I agree anyone acting like such on other clans - with tags - should face the repercussions.

To both of these. No. I dealt with SNG respectfully, and that's dealt with. This is to show everyone in TF2 that we will not accept it. We will show everybody who did what, when, and how, to set an example out of them.

To both of these. No. I dealt with SNG respectfully, and that's dealt with. This is to show everyone in TF2 that we will not accept it. We will show everybody who did what, when, and how, to set an example out of them.

Did you say hi to Prius and ColorParty?

Way to represent our community guys. 10/10. Medal for all of those involved. You're really helping the clan prosper. We'll get up to the big leagues in no time at this rate. Good job.

[attach]14153[/attach]

Do your dooty co leader

Yeah, people on the jb server were getting too riled up and that leaded to trolling. Im ready to accept whatever punishment may come. Just for the record, I only said the lenny face. I wasn't intentionally disrespecting people on the server.

Edit: After thinking about this for a while, I feel that I don't deserve to be punished. If spamming a funny phrase or thing meant in a non insulting way for less than a minute is punishable, then a lot of people could be punished. Also to add onto that, I would have never have thought about entering the SNG server if Speed hadn't asked me and other people to come.

Honestly if It helps yesterday Speed ask all the xG members to go on a sng server. I declined because me a speed don't get along well and I don't want to start something like that.

Honestly if It helps yesterday Speed ask all the xG members to go on a sng server. I declined because me a speed don't get along well and I don't want to start something like that.

i feel u 2 meezel

anyways im surprised that barm and nora are on here D: but speed.... not big surprise

i feel u 2 meezel

anyways im surprised that barm and nora are on here D: but speed.... not big surprise

I didn't know Bar or Nora that well I probably talked to Nora once his name is familiar. Anyway I didn't really know Speed that much other than us fighting for the past 2 weeks and no matter what I just thought he was an asshole. Other than that I don't really have a big problem with speed other then recent events. Let me get to my point, that same thing "FAG DOWN" was the exact same thing they were spamming along with the entire server yesterday as soon as I joined

im pretty sure speed mentioned something to daryl about having the tags on when trolling

but the chat log shows speed had his tag on?

i dunno. @SpeedOfFreedom