Fink

The Gift Game And "build 0

The Gift Game

I don't understand why this game is allowed. It is an excuse for favortism and freekill. I know people who ALWAYS make the gift non death, just for their friends, and kill everyone else. It is annoying how a blu will kill most reds, and spare his friend.

bind (key) "build 0

Weren't dispensers removed? There is a console command to spawn in a dispenser as engineer. I thought they were removed for a reason, just asking, is this allowed or not?

As far as my knowledge goes, dispensers are allowed now, not sure about if sentries are allowed on war days. Also I agree with you on the gift game. Samit always does the gift game and makes it so I get killed :cry:

what do you mean? the gift is told beforehand. its not favoritism

though, the only real concern for this, is that its too similar to holocaust day or the crit game; the game is purely based on luck, but then again - majority of the games we play are randomized,

dispensers are allowed, confirmed by muffin

Could some would describe what Gift Game is? I've just heard of this now

>warden type a gift beforehand into team chat.

>warden types a question

>reds answer

>red who answered correctly gets to keep or pass the gift

gift can vary of course ex. death, lr, etc.

not sure about if sentries are allowed on war days.

sentries are allowed, confirmed by kbrasszle

33pulm

what do you mean? the gift is told beforehand. its not favoritism

though, the only real concern for this, is that its too similar to holocaust day or the crit game; the game is purely based on luck, but then again - majority of the games we play are randomized,

dispensers are allowed, confirmed by muffin

>warden type a gift beforehand into team chat.

>warden types a question

>reds answer

>red who answered correctly gets to keep or pass the gift

gift can vary of course ex. death, lr, etc.

sentries are allowed, confirmed by kbrasszle

33pulm

The issue is some people don't do the trivia part, they type a gift in blu chat and then pick someone at "random" and ask them if they want to keep or pass it.

The issue is some people don't do the trivia part, they type a gift in blu chat and then pick someone at "random" and ask them if they want to keep or pass it.

thats straight up favoritism and clearly isn't allowed. #enforcerules

That's not favoritism you are given the opportunity to pass the gift, and the gift is said into team chat before picking a red, so there is no way for it to be favoritism.

Can we also have a chat about sentries being allowed? Just yesterday in a Warday, 3 sentries were built and no one wanted to participate. If anything, engines on blu should be limited so almost impossible wardays won't happen.

Sorry, i mistyped. what im saying is people dont follow that key rule in the game. you must type the gift.

*edit* mistyped is not a word ;_;

gift game is whenever the gift is either you live or the gift is death. this can be easily favoritism for 2 instances. person might change it just so his friends live or he might message his friend on steam or team speak to let him live. anything could possibly happen. for engy camping with sentries if its possible, lower the count of engies to 1 @kbraszzz so it cant happen again. also we need to talk kbraszz i don't know how i will but i need to talk to you

The main rule about the Gift Game is that you must do trivia when doing the gift game. If trivia is not included then it's just first reaction/last reaction. (btw jump for LR is invalid becauses it's basically the same thing as First Reaction/Last Reaction)

ALSO. CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS LAST CT ON A FREEDAY. THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

even on freedays, if last CT is activated - last red still gets LR

sooo, there still is a point in last CT on freedays