@HachikoTachibana @inasne

your vouches are invalid :L

just because you haven't played with the person doesn't mean hes not active

it clearly states in the membership submission guidelines that you cannot vouch for people who you've never played with.

[maybe only hachiko, not sure about inasne; pretty sure he's played with vynirius]

I have seen him before and recently he seems a lot more mature and is doing better with the rules. Let's remember that he didn't promote himself, Nom did. Don't -1 him just because you are mad he got mod for doing nothing. It's really not his fault unless he was telling Nom to. Only other thing I would say is to change the banned to yes.

M: 8/10

A: 6/10

My rating (for now) is +1

@HachikoTachibana @inasne

your vouches are invalid :L

just because you haven't played with the person doesn't mean hes not active

it clearly states in the membership submission guidelines that you cannot vouch for people who you've never played with.

[maybe only hachiko, not sure about inasne; pretty sure he's played with vynirius]

Well @Gwaosh i like that you know how to spell my name ;~;

@Gwoash

FYI: I know i spelled Gwoash wrong its cause he spelled my name wrong >.>

Havent seen him until he was wrongly promoed and he didnt even know the rules. He has slayed multiple people for no reason what so ever. Even though he has no mod powers anymore this still shows he still doesnt know rules. Now I dont know about is maturity because he never uses mic and is hardly ever on. But by seeing the mass free killing thread he is not mature and also he could easliy free kill again and with no mod powers he has no reason not to do it. -1 because of the previous said things.

Im sorry for my stupidity t(;-;t) you seem like you know what your doing +1

Honestly I had time to think and talk to my consultants and imma have to -1 you considering I've never seen you and you magically became a mod as far as I know

I apologize for double posting but his name sounds vaguely familiar.... I want to say he was the guy who scammed me.. Yes this guy I'm not sure was with his friend just trolling the server at night. I'm not saying this is him but if I heard his voice I could identify it.

Let's not get off topic and remember this is a member submission, if you wish to question

@Nomulous then message him privately or create a thread for it

it's relevant, the criteria at a minimum for a "proper vouch" are a testimony to his activity and maturity and his accepting the position of moderator, and unban given to him by his friend without seeing if it was the right thing are rather immature and then going on to say that someone was harassing them, because they were complaining to the higher ups about the improper unban and promotion to moderator.

Sure doesn't sound very mature to me.

So can we, not DLs and CLs, find out what exactly is going on because I'm really fucking confused and wondering why someone that had a CT perm ban and a lot of -1s be promoed out of clan. I know you said you'd talk it over but I'm super curious as to why this occurred.

So can we, not DLs and CLs, find out what exactly is going on because I'm really fudgeing confused and wondering why someone that had a CT perm ban and a lot of -1s be promoed out of clan. I know you said you'd talk it over but I'm super curious as to why this occurred.

*Also, not a valid ID.