Ribbit

Xg:m Hexx - Counter-strike: Source

If any of you even attempted to read the names in said pictures, or looked at Ribbit's chat log, not one of the racist remarks said were made by Ribbit. The names are similar, but Ribbit didn't say any of them.

Look guys. The ban was for tags, disrespect and trolling which IS found in the picture. It's for a week. I say let it stand. The racist thing is for the other guy so I don't know why I even comment on it to begin with. My apologies.

Look guys. The ban was for tags, disrespect and trolling which IS found in the picture. It's for a week. I say let it stand. The racist thing is for the other guy so I don't know why I even comment on it to begin with. My apologies.

*Maybe not trolling. Didn't see much of that from Ribbit. Just the other guy.

But you aren't a member on forums so tags must be off until you are. Pretty sure that's the rules anyway.

to be honest, i am not a liar. Hex came in to the server mad remarks about my sexuality. he called me evil words like fag and referred to me as an N word. i am appalled by this and very hurt. if punishments are not given, i will boycott xG and spread this through out the internet.

I don't know Ribbit. As a mod, I think Hexx did the right thing with the information he had and the response from you was a bit off the wall. Hopefully, if you are a member, you can get added so this doesn't happen again.

don't really know what the fucks going on so ill be quick screens are legit maddie/ribbit didn't do shit but tags and db was the racist, and disrespectful one... don't really care what happens tbh.. nobody else had any other racist remarks of the sort

hey hold on u racist! do not call people a mexican like that. its astonishing you would stoop that low to make such discriminatory references like that. is this some kind of racist cummunity/kkklan? this is disgusting.

If you look closely, ribbit never said a racist thing; it was another person who had almost the same exact name. Now then, with the trolling part, me myself i didn't see any trolling coming out from her, might of been the other guy since he likes to troll. Anyways, I also wouldn't say she was disrespecting for defending her rights, if you know what i mean. and @DCook she is in xG, in fact she's been here longer then both me and you together, therefor she has every right to wear tags. Now if im missing out on something, please feel free to fill me in or correct me on anything that you feel i am wrong at.