Ribbit

Xg:m Hexx - Counter-strike: Source

CRISCO, WHAT KIND OF ADMIN ARE YOU? ARE YOU ON A POWER TRIP TO HURT PPL AND ABUSE THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW? I JUST WANA PLAY N SHIT!

PLS!

it was't that speed we told her to change ur name

If she got banned just because she didn't change her name, then id have to call @Hexx out and say that the ban wasn't appropriate for this type of situation; but hey it happens man, you learn from you're mistakes. +1 to shorten ban on Ribbit, and for db, well you guys know what to do.

I might be up for shortening the ban for Ribbit.

-1 for DB.

4 of the last 5 bans for Ribbit are for refusing to remove tags... the 5th is a 2 week ban for "Trolling, racism, disrespect" from @ThePenguin

-1 to remove the week ban... if anything, increase it. Never see anything but trolling with ribbit, and there's enough of that in xG already.

4 of the last 5 bans for Ribbit are for refusing to remove tags... the 5th is a 2 week ban for "Trolling, racism, disrespect" from @ThePenguin

-1 to remove the week ban... if anything, increase it. Never see anything but trolling with ribbit, and there's enough of that in xG already.

My recent bans are from people who cannot comprehend the fact that I am in xG, even though i've told them numerous times that I am in it. Not to mention, my last ban was such a farce, kind of like this ban. Plus, you've played with me what, like once?

SORRY, SHITTY FORUMS N SHIT. IM SORRY. I LOVE THESE SERVERS AND I LOVE THE PPL I HAVE MET HERE. EXCEPT FOR HEX. HES SOME KIND OF BLACK. I ENJOY THESE SERVERS AND CUMMUNITIES AND SHIT. CAN HAS THE UNBANS PLIS? HEX LAX THE DISAPLINE

This thread is ridiculous. Honestly.

First off, it's a Report Abuse thread, not a Ban Protest. Discuss that in another thread instead of mucking this one up with stuff that everyone is already aware of. In this case, it wasn't abuse as it was a mistake, and because of that the ban should be revoked on Ribbit.

Second, this db188 guy is quite obviously trolling. Just by taking a look at his Steam Profile (and his general attitude) it can be made apparent. Someone ban the guy already and be done with it.

Third, if Ribbit was banned by mistake, than it should immediately be removed. There is no reason to try to justify a ban that was dealt wrongly. If a ban is to be placed on Ribbit, than it should be posted as a Ban Request. To help out, here is the Steam ID of Ribbit whom should be unbanned; STEAM_0:0:27527213

How this thread is five pages long is well-beyond my comprehension :coffee:

My recent bans are from people who cannot comprehend the fact that I am in xG, even though i've told them numerous times that I am in it. Not to mention, my last ban was such a farce, kind of like this ban. Plus, you've played with me what, like once?

Fixing the issue for you: Ribbit | Xeno Gamers