Ribbit

Xg:m Hexx - Counter-strike: Source

I'd hate to ask, but which DM/DL gave Ribbit's member status back? Because I'm fairly certain Ribbit was lacking it less than two months ago. And there's no application, so it couldn't have been through the correct way of obtaining membership. Unless there was some mistake with him/her lacking it and they just gave it back, I don't know why anyone would do that. @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @Tsuchikure

Holy shit this thread. Almost as bad as the darkwolf threads. -1 for unban on that db guy (guy who was trolling under similar name). +1 for ribbit unban if not already

might post later if i or someone else doesn't close this

@DrLee @Hidingmaster @Tsuchikure ,

SORRY, SHITTY FORUMS N steaming pantload. IM SORRY. I LOVE THESE SERVERS AND I LOVE THE PPL I HAVE MET HERE. EXCEPT FOR HEX. HES SOME KIND OF BLACK. I ENJOY THESE SERVERS AND CUMMUNITIES AND steaming pantload. CAN HAS THE UNBANS PLIS? HEX LAX THE DISAPLINE

listen to the CO lol , but yea please unban him and close this thread

Ok none of you seem to know who this is. Rabbit has gone through a lot of names but she has been around and used to be a member. She was around since around the time I first joined, her joining a bit later.

But you did leave, I even remember this thread.

K bye | Xeno Gamers

So the claim that you never left is false. You had membership prior to that thread, and it was removed after you posted it as a leaving thread.

Edit : this was the original join thread

DoctaCao | Page 3 | Xeno Gamers

Ok, im not reading all six pages, but as far as the name goes, they are spelled different so you could seperately target them. Ribbit, every time I've seen you on you troll, and there is always either a ban request or report as a result.

As far as tags go, K bye | Xeno Gamers . This is your goodbye thread, so unless you rejoined at a later date, you are not in xG

Ok, im not reading all six pages, but as far as the name goes, they are spelled different so you could seperately target them. Ribbit, every time I've seen you on you troll, and there is always either a ban request or report as a result.

As far as tags go, K bye | Xeno Gamers . This is your goodbye thread, so unless you rejoined at a later date, you are not in xG

I don't even troll, I simply complain about how other people play, which isn't "aiming of inciting an angry response." it's simply because I hate how they play, and wish they'd stop- which again is in no way wishing an angry responce. And the ban requests on me, are usually from people whom themselves troll- and don't like me.

This thread has reached maximum stupidity.

@Forest Ribbit wasn't wrongly banned. She was banned in conjunction.

-1 for Admin Abuse.

Someone please get db away.

-1 on ban removal. Left clan and never applied back? Not a member and shouldn't be wearing tags. Response to Hexx seemed to be disrespectful (in my eyes, others will probably disagree). Trolling: MIA.

Advice: Wait it out. Everything is now blurry. I feel like I'm about to pass out.

@speedlimit56kb who tagged me 3 pages ago. I was going by forum status as to whether or not a member since I had no first hand knowledge and therefore had to rely on that.

Though I do find some screenshots disrespectful, some of the things said were mislead as to be Ribbit when they were someone else. I believe that the respect/thing was and is an issue. But, the only still standing point is refusing to take off tags/and refusing to change name. The ban will be reduced from one week to two days. I'd usually unban completely, but due to past behavior, I realize this type of behavior isn't a one night thing. I believe the ban was incorrect, but I believe Hexx's confusion between Ribbit/the other person was honest. Unless Hiding views otherwise, no action will be taken on Hexx. #Closed

She paid for moderator and leaving the clan doesn't necessarily null your paid-powers.

After her thread of leaving @xGShadowSpy this abuse thread that I quoted silence from came up on her, and after that point silence returned her to member status, so technically she is still a member unless she makes another leaving thread.