Matsi

Ribbit

Member's Name:

Ribbit

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:27527213

Information:

IF he/she IS still a member of xG, requesting official removal of membership.

(S)he is multiclaning in a clan called
, which btw is where the DB troll guy is from.

Proof: XG|
ʜ๏ɛ
| Xtremly Gay

I'm not even in HoE, nor will I ever be, so please don't associate them with me. Also, please learn facts before you decide to post a bunch of nonsense. :)

I'm not even in HoE, nor will I ever be, so please don't associate them with me. Also, please learn facts before you decide to post a bunch of nonsense. :)

> not in HOE

> Still wearing their tags in name

ribbit.thumb.png.e66a839b6006643fe490202501f157ac.png

> trolling xG servers with one of the staff from HOE named DB

+1

ribbit.thumb.PNG.a94d9cbfb27dd6af7885907ebdf43071.PNG

You do realize that Ribbit's not wearing the Hell on Earth community's tag. Ribbit's name clearly shows "hoe" and not "HoE". Ribbit isn't claiming to be in the HoE community, but calling herself a hoe as a joke.

She's not in HoE, and the only reason she had that tag on that very moment is becuase the db guy is basically co-leader (not legitamently) and she just wanted to mess with him and put it on. I mean theres nothing wrong with just playing around? and as i said in the last thread that was made on her, she wasn't trolling with him, and she wasn't causing no problems until people decided to get onto her over the name situation.

She applied to HoE whilst in xG:

[ATTACH]14275[/ATTACH]

Yet, you don't show how I've made over 12 of them as jokes.

Can we be honest for 1 moment. Who actually cares. It just seems like Matsi has another grudge on another player and wants to try and remove them through the forums. We get 2 of these a week from him.

Just for a note: When she entered (and got accepted) into the clan. DoctaCao | Xeno Gamers Date of acceptance: December 1st, 2011.

When she left. Ta~Ta. | Xeno Gamers Date of leaving the clan. Mar 28th, 2012

Mar 28, 2012 And again in K bye | Xeno Gamers In either of those, I'm assuming is when she lost member status.

I don't see another application by this user, unless someone else can point it out. So, whomever promoted her to a member last night/this morning. Can you assist me on seeing why you did so.

@diabeetus pls halp

Just for a note: When she entered (and got accepted) into the clan. DoctaCao | Xeno Gamers Date of acceptance: December 1st, 2011.

When she left. Ta~Ta. | Xeno Gamers Date of leaving the clan. Mar 28th, 2012

Mar 28, 2012 And again in K bye | Xeno Gamers In either of those, I'm assuming is when she lost member status.

I don't see another application by this user, unless someone else can point it out. So, whomever promoted her to a member last night/this morning. Can you assist me on seeing why you did so.

@diabeetus pls halp

I'm surprised it wasn't you, considering your status as scrublord of CS:S

#postinginclosedthread