Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

[xG:M] Admiral samit

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:55254684

Evidence:

Further Information:

TPing around, spawning/despawning bosses, TPing other player into armory/into the treehouse, respawning that same player.

He's a fairly good mod and I don't think he should be demoted or anything, but I do think this kind of stuff should not be done with powers in a populated server. I was mostly annoyed at the guy being TPed into armory/respawned, allowing him to kill blus unfairly.

I thought you weren't suppose to spawn bosses? @kbraszzz

She also has a point there. Did the image turn out or no I'll just do it again

image.jpg.27ebf38102806d634a4f070eacffd5bf.jpg

image.jpg.b1d794911905cdf2f0dd22ab4fe0d071.jpg

You're only suppose to use the "Fun" powers if a vote has said yes to it or if LR wants you to do it.

Mods+ can deny the LR if they don't want to use there powers.

I'll have a talk with samit.

Samit tends to tp people around I have a photo of it but I don't think a big punishment is in order for this.

I feel bad for that spy.... ;~;

I haven't seen Samit on recently, but in the past he spammed bosses and slap when he shouldn't have.

I would agree, Samit has been becoming less and less active over time. I don't see him on much any more ;~;

I thought I passed around the rule that bosses can only be spawned with permission of a DL/DM, though I don't know what @kbraszzz decided on. Nonetheless, I personally don't really think mods should have access to spawning bosses, so if anyone's willing to give me the command names, I'll just override them, or modify them.

I thought I passed around the rule that bosses can only be spawned with permission of a DL/DM, though I don't know what @kbraszzz decided on. Nonetheless, I personally don't really think mods should have access to spawning bosses, so if anyone's willing to give me the command names, I'll just override them, or modify them.

you forgot the first rule of xG. Snitches get Stitches

The second rule of xG states that if it is a revolution, the snitch is pardoned from the stitches.

¡viva la revolucion!